saw you drown part (not important)

off_beat

Mar 27, 2006
Athens
So i found myself listening to Katatonia tonight, and wanted to share with you my notice of a great part in "Saw you drown" song which i had never noticed before in these 6 years being a Kata-geek. It is the part "don't you know..i'm the end of what we'll be.."..Well, it's that during the "don't you know" part i hear only rythm guitars and bass..and then at "i'm the end of what we'll be" i hear these AMAZING cleans and i feel like melting! And it goes again the same at "and right below us (rythm) the last thing you will see (cleans)".

Sorry for this not being too important to open a thread, but i couldn't find the "Best part of any katatonia song" thread, cheers! :Spin:

Well, why don't you just change the subject and name it "the best part on any Katatonia song" -thread?

I just woke up so I'm pretty dizzy now. I'll just say that I enjoy the depressing synths at the end of Quiet world and when Jonas sings hauntingly "need more methods / to end each day/ to be happy / by living this way".

And then there's the part in Displaced when the synths come along, maybe around 3 minutes. I'll edit this shit later.

conspiracydisguiseplanhypocrisyparanoia. So who's salient anyway? What do you think about the part i mentioned? Cheers'a!

I personally never noticed...I just love the song as a whole.
I wish it was on a cd or vinyl with blue coverart but it's not:cry:...thank god for BYD