Saxon Shows 2004-2005

No, i didn't! Missed them twice in göteborg because of the age limit :Smug: And i read that the latest gig, that was in october, had been great. But, i have tickets to maiden in ullevi next year so im not so pissed about it!

How about you, didnt you say that you would see them both in stockholm and göteborg?

Yeah, I did! We took a road trip down there and saw the gig at Trädgårn and then back to Stockholm the next day to see them at Klubben. Fantastic! (Didn't have time to see much of Göteborg though unfortunately...)
The sold out gig at Klubben was even better. Amazing to see them two nights in a row!
(I actually saw Europe, at Hovet, the night after too. Nothing special after two nights of Saxon of course. Should have travelled to Malmö to see Saxon three nights in a row instead...)

Vi pratar engelska med varandra när vi egentligen har samma modersmål! :lol:
Hoppas att Saxon kommer hit nästa år, då kommer jag antagligen att vara mer angelägen att se dom, oavsett tid och plats. Jag tänker inte missa dom en gång till!

Ja, men det brukar ju inte vara så populärt om man inte håller sig till engelskan så...

Jag är alltid angelägen att se dem. högsta prioritet. Det förstår du säkert av bilandet ner dit och tillbaka bara för dem. Typ 12 timmar i bil på ett drygt dygn...
Hade dock gärna hunnit med att se lite mer av Göteborg, första gången jag var där.

Griffin- said:
I believe they'll be playing in some time in the Netherlands. Far away though not sure if i can go.
That will be in Hardenberg. But maybe you can go to the Belgium gig in Antwerp if that's closer for you than Hardenberg?

Yup it's in Hardenberg like last time. Problem is we can't go back either way (Antwerp or Hardenberg). Because our drivers will be drunk ;) Last time we slept on the streets but in winter I'm not planning to do this again haha.