Say hello to the new CONFIRMATION

I am really liking what I have heard so far. Not sure where in the reviews someone said the singer sounded like a clean singing Lemmy....I hear Ian Astbury (The Cult) and some Glenn Danzig thrown in there.

Did you notice how quickly I posted a bunch of shit in that thread to bury your post...lol.

Good call bro. I was shocked when you posted it.

*lol* Yeah, when I read Bear's post the first thing that
came to mind was what a perfect replacement those
guys would be, it was that killer video that turned me
on to them a few weeks back, cool pick!

I am really liking what I have heard so far. Not sure where in the reviews someone said the singer sounded like a clean singing Lemmy....I hear Ian Astbury (The Cult) and some Glenn Danzig thrown in there.

Glenn called the Ian as well - when I listened I heard that as well, and also at times Glenn Danzig just like you.

The Cult! That's what I'm hearing in their vocals. Good call.

These guys seem every bit as quirky as Volbeat. I don't know how Glenn does it, but he pulled another rabbit out of his hat.

Never heard of them (not that I recall), but I can't wait to check these guys out! :headbang: I'm at a clients office today with no speakers on my computer :cry:, so I'll have to wait until tonight when I get home to really check this band out. The anticipation is going to be torture! :loco:

Based on these video samples I like this replacement a lot. I definitely hear several influences in their style and it's hard to pin their "sound" down exactly, which I like. The references to The Cult and Ian Astbury are spot on as I hear those elements most strongly in these songs I've heard. Yet they shift things around to give me that "what's coming next" feel, too. Well done, sir! :headbang:

Awsome replacement. Have seen those guys live twice and they are great. Am really looking forward to that. For everyone that has never heard them...
You will not be disappointed.

Never heard of them, but I really like the samples. And if their live show is half as much fun as their videos (and these are some of the most creative videos I've seen in quite some time), it will be awesome. Another excellent pick for the show.

dt

Hadn't heard of these guys at all - but I am digging what has been posted so far. Great replacement from what I can tell - I'll be doing some shopping when I get home :)

Thanks Glenn- now go have a freaking beer and kick back - that HAS to have been all the bad luck for PPIX.:kickass:

Jeff

Nice pick. I'd heard their myspacee tracks and liked them. Now I have an excuse to get off my butt and check out the actual CDs.

Now I'm really dying with anticipation. I can't wait to hear this!

Yeah. Check out the band's official web site. It's pretty cool. They stream songs while you're on it.

The Mustasch song "Parasite" bears a striking resembling to The Cult song "Fire Woman."

Guitarist/vocalist Ralf Gyllenhammar sounds remarkably similar to Ian Astbury!