Say hello to the new CONFIRMATION

My bad, in my fog of waking up just recently I mixed up the "third band is gonna be amazing" slot with the "oddball" band. Damn sleepy head I am. LOL

From the band's bio:

In the fall of 1998, Mustasch recorded a demo on the Mustasch Farm. An
old estate located on the island Orust in Sweden...

Swedish entry word
mustasch [must'a:sj] mustaschen mustascher noun
hårväxt på överläppen

English translation
moustache, (mustache US)

Okay, they'll go into the silly band name category then.

It looks like Glenn took IA seriously when he said from the stage last year that everyone should grown their own Moustache/Mustache. :lol:

I generally don't care for the odd balls of late: PC69, Freak Kitchen etc. Volbeat was kinda cool, and a set I planned to watch, although I didn't plan to buy any of their stuff.
Mustach is much better. I've spent about 45 mins going through their YouTube videos and I like them. The drumming in particular is impressive, the songs are catchy, and they have enough cruch to keep my attention.
Yup. Pretty cool choice.

Yes Glenn, I said "WHO???" :D

Thanks to everyone that posted vids in additon to the ones Glenn posted. Musically, I kind of dig it. Not sure how I feel about the vocals, though. Band looks like they might deliver a good stage show, though. :)

Had heard of these guys before and also had a chance to listen to some samples...not bad stuff, definitely can get into these guys a little more than volbeat, although i really wanted to rock out to "radio girl" live

Hmm.... pretty darn cool replacement. I agree with Tammy about the name, but obviously it's the music that counts.

Zod and I are going to be able to preview these guys live at Sweden Rock in a couple months. Add another band to my must see list there.

Jason