Say hello to the new CONFIRMATION

Well Glenn you half stumped me. I had heard the name before but not the music. I think I will check out like half their set so I have to eat before "The End of Creation"

I'm sorry to say, Glenn....

....just from the first video you posted....

....I DIG MUSTASCH MORE THAN VOLBEAT BY LEAPS AND BOUNDS!!

Here's my prediction. The same kind of spontaneous-devil-horns-in-the-air reaction that Andy Franck and the Brainstorm boys did to me. Just really solid, flaw-free songs, helluva voice, and a live show to envy. That's what I'm expecting. BIG TIME.

Yeah. Check out the band's official web site. It's pretty cool. They stream songs while you're on it.

The Mustasch song "Parasite" bears a striking resembling to The Cult song "Fire Woman."

Guitarist/vocalist Ralf Gyllenhammar sounds remarkably similar to Ian Astbury!

He also sounds alot like Glen Danzig :headbang:

The more I listen the more I like. Good sign. Mostly because I stop being a snob-listener and just sit back and let the music go and its good stuff. Something I could have on regularly. Be interesting to see what effect it has on me live.

Weird name....but I have to admit, the clips kick some ass! Very nice groove!

~Brian~

Yeah, does "mustasch" mean something in Swedish? I'll try listening to anything, but it is kind of hard to get around silly names sometimes...

Yes, I had issues with Edguy as well o_O

HOLY CRAP!!! Never once gave these guys a second look or listen, but right now my office is echoing their songs, I REALLLY REALLLLLLLLY like them. Glenn my friend you have gone overboard this time, I guess I gotta bring that bottle of "JACK" for ya.

I'll be checking them out throughout the day. Odd name, but I thought the same about freak kitchen. I learned not to roll my eyes and pass on a band due to the name then.

For the first time, I am tempted not to check anything by them and see if the surprise effect will catch me at the show.

Have no clue what they sound like, and am not planning to check it out. I love doing the whole blind purchasing thing with cd's. It's time I do it with a band at ProgPower.

...Good...choice, Glenn? :lol:

been checking these guys out since Bear mentioned them. Great selection Glenn, I look forward to these guys' performance. Saturday is going to slay me something ridiculous. :headbang:

Yeah, does "mustasch" mean something in Swedish? :

From the band's bio:

In the fall of 1998, Mustasch recorded a demo on the Mustasch Farm. An
old estate located on the island Orust in Sweden...

Swedish entry word
mustasch [must'a:sj] mustaschen mustascher noun
hårväxt på överläppen

English translation
moustache, (mustache US)

Damn, just like Volbeat after several listens this band is doing NOTHING for me. Was hoping for a power or prog band. Ah, the days when the oddbal band was Tad Morose. But hooray for the peeps that are excited about them. Means catching dinner for me or getting some ZZZ's at the hotel.