say something about what the forumer above you is listening to

pft, now this is a real beer:

millenium.png

wait what, how did this post get here? i posted it during the beer discussion in "say something about yourself"-thread :lol:

Yes everyone remembers the mixed reception Heritage got, whether or not it's in the best interest of Opeth to continue in this creative direction is always up for debate but nevertheless, it's a solid album. Enough bullshit, more fucking Danzig!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate the hype around Ghost, every asshole seems to love 'em now. Though the band is great, of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate the hype around Ghost, every asshole seems to love 'em now.
I remember when I used to think like this about certain bands I really liked. Then I grew up and realized that all I was doing was creating unnecessary negativity. Who fucking cares about what anyone else likes or doesn't? It doesn't need to be a thing at all.

The only negative aspect to a band becoming "more popular" is when they change their style too much from what they did that appealed to you in the first place just to reach a broader audience. The positive is when they stay true to form (while obviously improving...) and having enough money to make better albums and give better live shows.