say something about what the forumer above you is listening to

I can't watch either of those (crappeh phone intarwebs), but I must say that Who Decides and Passenger are both seriously underrated songs....along with All the Cowards Hide...and The Dreaming Mind!!! I'm sure I've said this before, haha

^Pffffft/eat me ;)
I get put off when guys say that bullshit.
Revisiting Tool's 10,000 Days after reading this article on the recording of it.
Worth reading, especially for you digital recording fags over in the Devy thread that won't shut the fuck up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLjrD-oXkhA

I just finished listening to that. I believe it's the most beautiful song from the album..err, it's tied with wings for Marie/10,000 days..tough choice. I listen to 10,000 days soooooo often, it keeps me going.

<3 The Gathering! Annekke = AMAZING FEMALE VOCALS

Edit:this version is more powerful...enjoy your random Spanish lesson?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm getting bored of relentless extreme metal but the Vader song was ok, I guess.

One of my favorite nu-metal songs:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIzuefaMzco&feature=related[/ame]

not really digging the new Devin song. I liked ki, addicted (a bit of it), terria, accelerated evolution out of his whole career. ...he's just a bit ecletic, eccentric, cartoony, funny for me in song. Well, I do like funny stuff but his weirdnes just takes away...I was never a big fan of his Fear factory, skinlab, meshuggah guitar similarities either. Alot of his stuff has bored me too. but those albums above have atmospheric, melodic shit that I can take seriously a bit. I don't get why everyone thinks he's the greatest thing since string cheese. I know i said in the deconstruction thread that I would've bought this album if it was out...i still haven't heard the rest of the songs but the main reason why I wanted to get this cd was the lyrics. Great subject, very interesting.

I agree with everything you just said

I can't tell if you're kidding or not, but between this and the rap song you posted, is all Icelandic music this terrible?
Of course there are bands that are good here. I could mention a few if you want. But yeah, lots of mediocre and bad stuff. I'm pretty xenocentric in my taste of music.

The songs I posted are from prominent comedians here. One of them ran for mayor last year... and won. His campaign had slogans like ,, Transparent corruption"