say something about ... yourself!

Why does the dog give you hives?

My skin's just allergic to his fur I guess. He's the first pet I've ever been allergic to!

the worst is when it comes out of your nose and burns like hell ...and you can smell/taste it for hours ...UGH

Oh yesh, burning vomit, guh. It's been three years since I last vomited, and thankfully I wasn't conscious (and not alone) when it happened :lol:

Feel better Jen!

I hate the precursor feelings to the actual act of vomiting more than the vomit.

You feel like shit for 5-10 minutes.

Ahh, that must feel horrible! One thing I hate about throwing up is that I feel like I can't breath, I imagine it's a lot worse when it's coming out of your nose.

Yeah, chunkage in your nose is a nasty feeling. At least I don't throw up much. I went 10 years without throwing up and then I got gallstones and puked a lot. I've only vomited once since then when I got food poisoning.

My niece puked on me once, she'd be crying and being a little bitch and made herself sick. I tried to calm her down by rocking her in a chair and she vomited pasta salad everywhere. My reaction was to pull some Chuck Norris style shit and send her ass sailing across the room.