say something about ... yourself!

It seems you should put a sign over your front door that says "Flophouse: clean rooms, but feed yourselves."

Hmmmm, I may have to make said sign.

Peter and Daniel are trying to grill steaks outside in this crazy wind. This will not end well.
As long as they wear bearskins or plaid and carry axes, they'll be fine. Otherwise, have the camera ready.

Nope, I dunno if the wind is supposed to keep up or not. Haha I can hear them out there saying they should have ordered pizza instead.
Pussies. They're obviously wearing knit sweaters!

It is indeed quite windy. I couldn't sleep in this morning because it was so loud :(

And it broke a panel off our fence in the back yard, so Rusty can't come out to play til it's fixed :( :(

He will get plenty of hugs when I bring him in for bed tonight, even though giving him hugs gives me hives :p

Awwww poor hugless doggie.

I gave Blitz a bath last night and little kitty flipped the fuck out. She hissed and puffed up and hid on the fridge for about 4 hours and kept giving him crazy looks. I guess she doesn't like the smell of clean puppy.

Yes, she saw my arm as a threat and made it a point to wage war nightly. It got to where I wouldn't let anything stick out as I slept.

I have some kind of stomach virus. I've thrown up 12 times. Can't eat.

There is a nasty stomach virus going around here as well John, everyone is getting it. I just got it last night. I started throwing up at like 2 a.m. and haven't stopped since, I stopped counting at 17. I've been like shaking and have a fever, it sucks! DAMN IT! Fuck this virus bullshit! Feel better John ::hugs:: keep hydrated if you don't keep throwing up water haha

There is a nasty stomach virus going around here as well John, everyone is getting it. I just got it last night. I started throwing up at like 2 a.m. and haven't stopped since, I stopped counting at 17. I've been like shaking and have a fever, it sucks! DAMN IT! Fuck this virus bullshit! Feel better John ::hugs:: keep hydrated if you don't keep throwing up water haha

Ewwww I hope you two feel better. I'd rather have a tooth pulled than vomit, I frigging hate it.

The puke was going around work a couple weeks ago. People made fun of me, but I refused to touch anything in the office and carried napkins and antibacterial soap everywhere I went. And I stayed puke free.