say something about ... yourself!

As you wish.

IMG_5948.jpg

New bathrobe and straightened hair.

:oops: oh so sexy!!!

oh the remake of The Day the Earth Stood Still was not very good.. :( i love Jennifer Connelly but damn that was lackluster...not really her fault though..
dude! the Strangers was actually scary! :zombie:

Watched a new haul of BD's this week.

Sin City - Fantastic quality, great movie.
Training Day - My nigga.
The Bone Collector - Mediocre picture quality, but it's a UK import. Hopefully the USA version is a better transfer whenever it happens.
Unforgiven - Don't cut the hookers.
The Dark Knight - Blind buy. Ledger was good but the movie was pretty dull. Stop making Batman movies (although this is the best BD picture-quality wise I've seen)

It was way overrated. This Bale guy is completely forgettable. I wouldn't call it a horrible movie, but it's not as amazing as the box office/home video sales would suggest.

And most of Tropic Thunders good moments were already in the trailer. :(

Hhaha, And as the Strangers go, you know when you order a Pay per view, and it will keep playing the movie for the rest of the night? Well, I accidentally left the TV on in the next room and was in here farting around and listening to music with the ear phones. I had paused the music for something, and it was dead silent in the living room. On the movie you heard knocking on the sliding glass door. I leaped from the chair, almost spilled my coffee, and nearly had a heart attack! LOL! I was still jumpy from the movie and didn't even realize it.

i definitely couldve used more joker and less dogface maggie gyllenhaal. we're supposed to believe that the handsome hotshot DA and the handsome richest billionaire in town are fighting over this fugly bore? katie holmes is kinda plain looking i guess but she's way hotter. i very much enjoyed the joker's various stories about how he came to be cut up and wanted more of those. trying to cram twoface and dogface into the movie was too much. oh well, at least she got all blowed up. too bad heath kicked off, DAMN YOU OLSON TWINS!#@

Meh...Maggie Gyllenhaal may not have been attractive (in fact shes quite homely for an actress) but she did a way better job than Katie "Kicked in the face" Holmes..fuck that bitch! the whole Harvey Dent thing was cool but yeah it did seem a bit tacked on (the two face bit) but i dug the make up! grim..
The Joker made that movie...if it werent for him, it would not have kicked as much ass...

i definitely couldve used more joker and less dogface maggie gyllenhaal. we're supposed to believe that the handsome hotshot DA and the handsome richest billionaire in town are fighting over this fugly bore? katie holmes is kinda plain looking i guess but she's way hotter. i very much enjoyed the joker's various stories about how he came to be cut up and wanted more of those. trying to cram twoface and dogface into the movie was too much. oh well, at least she got all blowed up. too bad heath kicked off, DAMN YOU OLSON TWINS!#@
there is so much right in this post.

Meh...Maggie Gyllenhaal may not have been attractive (in fact shes quite homely for an actress) but she did a way better job than Katie "Kicked in the face" Holmes..fuck that bitch! the whole Harvey Dent thing was cool but yeah it did seem a bit tacked on (the two face bit) but i dug the make up! grim..
The Joker made that movie...if it werent for him, it would not have kicked as much ass...
from out of the corner of my eye, your avatar looks like ronald mcdonald...