say something about ... yourself!

baby baptisms on Christmas are like curses...every time i go to church on xmas there are always some of them and i'm like "ok now it's done" and then, especially on the midnight mass, i fall asleep risking to fall off the bench i'm sitting in :lol: , so i can understand how you're feeling :lol:

And what a busy day for you!!

For me the only problem on christmas is the lunch, which is almost like lunch, afternoon break and dinner all together :heh: we start at 3 p.m. to finish at 6,30. At 7 o' clock we have to go to church and when someone asks "are you ready" there is always some moron answering...."no sorry we're still having lunch" :lol::lol:

baby back ribs. mmmm mmmmm

Not really looking forward to going out to the parents house this morning after work.

But I'm going to take pictures of the dog and little kitten when I get there, and possibly a video.

It a cute little kitten, so tiny and adorable. it lets the weiner dog mess with it but when I'm around i don't let the dog bully the kitty. the cat just sits there and takes it and I start to feel bad. I will laugh when that kitten gets bigger then the dog and fucks with it.

I think I just improved the best bass solo I've ever play while listening to Porcupine Tree - Rainy Taxi immeditly followed by Ulver- Nowhere catastrophy and had no means to record it. damnit i need to find a band. I can't get around to writing songs I'm just really good at improvising leads and melodies so if anyone wants a kind shpongle/opeth/nevermore/cool jazz/modern art music guitarists or bassist, I've also started getting into this yamaha keyboard of my brothers for weird sounds, but found it was a bit to complicted for be to try and circuit bending. I also have a like 6 foot tall electric thin body 3/4 scale upright bass, marcus miller signature jazz bass (4 string), and an Agile Intercepter 27" 7 string (not the top end kind but its got dimarzios blaze I like em, needs alot of set up work to get it as good action and feeling play as me Breedlove acoustic which is what is all my myspace shit is of. No amp worth a shit though suggestions? I'm not really very metal as far as what I come up with but, I'd love to meat a Riff machine, or some kind of experimentaly weird fuckshit mindrape music people.

AIM: Toolitesuperior

PS: took a bar my buddy mike gave me and he smoked his whole 1/8 with us I this is why my posting is sloppy =)

yeah just about everything on my myspace is at least a year or more old, link in sig. But believe me as soon as I can record some stuff I've been struggling to write out I think it has potential, I'm just a constant battle against laziness that I usually loose. =\

and listening, the only thing I'm noticing so far in the first track I could criticize is the Bass drum, I like the shpongle parts with a more chill and groove mood, not that I hate trance bass, its just that it seems like something so overused and I mean like really mindfuck experimental like, meshuggah-style polemeter (sometimes) and ambient timbre and if I can get a mixer and hook it up into my 7 string once its top notch set up again through some ciruit bent effects.

However know that it will take me time to aquire that kind of equi...

How would Audacity work for a combination of using it for live recording over imported samples?

Got up at 5am to stand in line for a store that opened at 6am... fucking retarded, last time I do that, I gotta work 12-830 and I'm going to be tired as fuck. I got some good deals though, but, and this was left out of the flier ofcourse, when it said "Only 40 in stock", they meant per day. Fuckers. I got a Xbox Pro for 239.99 though, which is a sweet deal.