say something about ... yourself!

Oooh Cara sounds like goodness :)

Went ice skating with Scott, we exchanged our presents early because oh well, we can, and did. Haha. Ice skating with my mom's tiny digital camera which I am so not used to produced many videos. I played with them in windows movie maker resulting in the following horror:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e04FXTFrp7o
LOL

Was that at Iceland in New Hyde Park?:lol:

Mmmm chocolate cake for breffast! Yesterday was my brother's birthday, hence the cake. I tagged along with him and my mom to his birthday dinner last night, not knowing that he would have to go to Fry's and Best Buy afterward to buy armfuls of DVDEEEEEEEESSSS. If I had known then I wouldn't have gone! My place of work is right next to those places, so it felt like I was at work, perhaps on a break from work, but at work til almost 9 :(

But I did pick up Buckethead - Kaleidoscalp on CD so I guess it's ok.

Got an early Christmas gift.

ATHF.jpg

The Galleria is going to be a fucking madhouse today. Assuming Circuit City doesn't try to fuck me out of my last check, which I suspect they will. I should really go find out soon. How I'm going to hate going back to that wretched place, but it must be done. It shall be done.

And if I get my check, 100 for last minute Christmas shopping for people I didn't get to, everything else hopefully is enough to get me in one college class in January.

If I don't get my check and they lied to me more than once in the last week...it'll be a bad day for me.

But I shan't post the outcome. Just need to hurry and get it over with.

People and new kids. It's cool to say, "Yeah, I had a kid a couple of months ago" or something like that but why beat you into every detail? Customer today had pictures plastered all over the office of his new baby. Asks me if I noticed. Yeah, kinda cuz you took down all the hotties in bikinis and replaced them with a chubby-faced infant decked out in a dirty binky and a Walmart bow. Then goes on the usual soliloquy with all the details. "She was born November 16th at Mercy Hospital. Her mom was in labor for 14 hours and finally had to be induced. She weighed (Hold on, padre, I'm writing this down) 7 pounds and 6 ounces and was born at 2:37 PM."

Fucks sake. What am I supposed to say? "Holy shit! I see the Virgin Mary in its cherubic little cheeks! I have never, ever seen a baby quite like this and although I know we're both guys, I gotta tell you I kinda need to be held right now because dammit, I'm gonna cry. Mind if I have one of these pictures for my wallet?"

I want to hear someone end it with something like, "Yeah, good thing her mom was a bit of a whore in school before I got to her. Her labias are as tough as saddle leather and know what? I'm already back t' fuckin'." Then I'd be like, "High five!" and he'd be like, "Yeah!" then he'd pull out his camera phone and show me his 4 second video he shot of her stretching out a teddy that wasn't made for big girls and he'd be like, "Mmm hmm. Nice huh?" at wich point I would fake receiving a phone call and go outside to throw up.

So yeah. Kids, huh?