say something about ... yourself!

Went to dinner at El Fenix with Derick and Samantha and got presents, yay!! Samamfa gave me a box of cereal flavored (and cereal box shaped) lip balms, some Dairy Queen lip balms, a PJ shirt with happy clouds all over it (which I should paint bleeding anuses on), a VERY COOL, large glass paperweight with a jellyfish in it, and a Snoop Dogg brand doggy bone toy for Rusty, aww :)

Pics when I stop sarding the camera charger!

Oooh Cara sounds like goodness :)

Went ice skating with Scott, we exchanged our presents early because oh well, we can, and did. Haha. Ice skating with my mom's tiny digital camera which I am so not used to produced many videos. I played with them in windows movie maker resulting in the following horror:

LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
jkbrs9.jpg

Boredom. The odds you get this joke approach zero.

I'm back, after 4 days without phone and internet grrrrrr....
the company saturday said i'll have to wait 'til tuesday (today) to solve the problem and to connect the broken links
damn i wanted to cut their head and use them like trophies :lol:

I keep saying that I'm going to start saving more money, but Victoria's Secret is having a sale so I spoiled myself a little. Plus the lady undercharged me.

And the boyfriend and I decided not to exchange gifts, so new lingerie will be a present for both of us. :)