say something about ... yourself!

man you need to try acid, or salvia, for some reason every time after I do either of those I don't want to do state-altering things for a while.

and man fuck xanax, I said I wasn't going to do them again because they aren't a hallucinogen, but I did them on... friday?... See what I mean? they fuck up your memory too much. I took two bars friday and like, still felt them when I smoked saturday night, put a french bread pizza in the oven and passed out when I sat down to pack another bong bowl. So picture its 3 am, I'm asleep with my bong in my lap, sitting up on the couch. my brother comes in the room and says something to me (I don't know what... bars.) probably about leaving a french bread pizza in the oven, but that he turned it off.

anyway my oven cleans itself by heating up hardcore anyway, so really I didn't almost burn my house down, but in principle I did.

the first 2 days are the worst. Can't say shit to you really though, I can't stop smoking weed for a day.

man you need to try acid, or salvia, for some reason every time after I do either of those I don't want to do state-altering things for a while.

and man fuck xanax, I said I wasn't going to do them again because they aren't a hallucinogen, but I did them on... friday?... See what I mean? they fuck up your memory too much. I took two bars friday and like, still felt them when I smoked saturday night, put a french bread pizza in the oven and passed out when I sat down to pack another bong bowl. So picture its 3 am, I'm asleep with my bong in my lap, sitting up on the couch. my brother comes in the room and says something to me (I don't know what... bars.) probably about leaving a french bread pizza in the oven, but that he turned it off.

anyway my oven cleans itself by heating up hardcore anyway, so really I didn't almost burn my house down, but in principle I did.

the first 2 days are the worst. Can't say shit to you really though, I can't stop smoking weed for a day.

Believe me, I know about the memory thing. I'm at a point where I can pop 8 bars, drink 3 beers, have a good dose of vodka with tremendous smoking and retain most of it. That's when I decided last night I need to slow down, that and I'm running out of money. But it speaks volumes about my dependency on the damn things. We sound alike though. I'm still on the reefer. Gotta have a life.

It's not black and white.

Drugs are not entirely bad nor entirely good. All depends on how you deal with them.

John, I hope things work out.

Neal, power of mind man. You can stop smoking everyday, there is no doubt it's possible. Manhugs. Also, if you burn your house down and die because you're high I'll be so fucking pissed I'll fly over there and kill you and burn your house down.

Strange how everyone here that doesn't smoke manages to "have a life".
You're only saying that to be a dick, and it's an extremely far fetched effort to boot. You tell me I don't have a life and I'll laugh straight into your face. I don't have any compulsion to fill my free time making pointless video blogs or emailing C-list celebrities for autographs. I think you might have your logic is a little bit backwards, or at least confused.

MyNigga.jpg

I assume Will was responding to John's comment that appeared to equate smoking pot with having a life.
My reply is what happens when you so wrongfully stereotype an entire group of people right in front of me. I'm not going to not say anything. Especially when it's such a hypocritical comment to begin with. Hey everyone! Don't smoke pot and you'll have an awesome life just like Will Bozarth!

Wait. Fuck. Maybe he was kidding. Goddamned internet. Bozarth'd :(

It's not black and white.

Drugs are not entirely bad nor entirely good. All depends on how you deal with them.

Damnit I wish I would have noticed this before I posted. Listen to this man. This is what it is. Nothing more to it than that.