say something about ... yourself!

My mom wants me to do a painting for my dad for Christmas of his favorite places at Gettysburg. It's a great idea but I don't know if I have the time or any good ideas.

My dad wanted me to copy one of his old paintings exactly! He said "I don't want it too look like one of yours, I want it exactly like mine!" And he gave me an ancient photo to go by, that I could barely see! I said...NO! LOL. Wow, It is getting awful close to the big day to do a big ole painting. You may wanna tell her it might be late.

My dad wanted me to copy one of his old paintings exactly! He said "I don't want it too look like one of yours, I want it exactly like mine!" And he gave me an ancient photo to go by, that I could barely see! I said...NO! LOL. Wow, It is getting awful close to the big day to do a big ole painting. You may wanna tell her it might be late.

Yeah, but it's the thought that counts with her and Dad and I know he'd love it even if it was a stick figure. I had also planned on doing a painting for my sister for Christmas, but that's not gonna happen. Bought two canvases anyway. :)

So did you ever do the painting for your dad?

Well, I started feeling bad about it and had suggested that I took liberties with it, since I could not see the pic real well, and he told me he really just wanted a replica of his painting. My Dad can be kind of a butt hole. lol.

I'm back, i guess when you are banned you can't create another profile, so I got banned for another 2 days...next ban is perm.

I guess i should of read the rules because I had no clue about the "can't create another profile if ur banned lulz" rule. oh well. I have returned, and I'm fucking tired> I'm going to take a nap here at work.

Because people here don't care, on the other hand in the CoB forum you got kids that report you and make it a big deal, which is why I got my ass canned.

(btw tyler i got my passport application a few days ago)

Today was my first 24 hour day of not taking Xanax in a long time. It's been extremely hard. I have a chronic panic attack but at least I didn't go into a seizure.

Oh, can anyone recommend me a program to download that will open .php picture files?