say something about ... yourself!

I gotta drive to work tonight to my radio show alone at 10:30pm. They're also predicting WHITE OUT DRVING CONDITIONS late Saturday into Sunday. I work until 2am, so this means I'll be out right smack in the middle of it.

However, I've already decided that if getting to the station to do my show at that time puts me at any risk I'm not comfortable with, we will have the first Saturday since Steve and I started doing the show back in 2001 with no Metal Shop. I'm not putting my ass on the line for a radio show.

And looking outside now.. it's already snowing. Ugh.

I just found out my sister, whom I hate with a passion, is pregnant. :lol: Her boyfriend is a total fucking wigger, well he's Muslim so not a wigger, but whatever... I mean he's not so bad compared some of the other pieces of shit but meh. It was thrown in my face too, as she has recently fucked me over big time and I have been seriously contemplating burning alive in her apartment, and I think my mom picked up on that so she told me. What the fuck :lol: loldrama

See that little white ring around her eye? Hmmm...I'll have to watch that. I may go back to Petsmart and get an antibiotic just in case.

If it's getting worst get some aquarium salt.
Salt helps fish with their natural slime (defense) and it's a much better
way to treat any fungus/ bacteria before adding any chemicals to the water.
in 90% of the cases: aquarium salt helped anything that was wrong with the fish. Plus, it's always good to have around!

If you put her in a 1.5 gallon tank, add a *flat* tea spoon of salt for starters.

If it's getting worst get some aquarium salt.
Salt helps fish with their natural slime (defense) and it's a much better
way to treat any fungus/ bacteria before adding any chemicals to the water.
in 90% of the cases: aquarium salt helped anything that was wrong with the fish. Plus, it's always good to have around!

If you put her in a 1.5 gallon tank, add a *flat* tea spoon of salt for starters.

Mmhmm, I bought some salt (aquarium salt) this afternoon. And some antibiotic just in case. And some gravel and a decoration/hideout thingy for the new tank when it arrives :headbang:

well, i was all anxiety-ridden about going to that party, but my dad said he doesn't want me leaving the house tonight (predicted freezing rain, drunk rednecks and gangsta kids on the roads, etc) and thus made that decision for me.

so i'm just kinda sitting up in my room while my dad and his friends watch football downstairs and everyone else my age has fun effortlessly. my life is awesome.

i'm all moody anyway. i should probobly just sleep.

I gotta drive to work tonight to my radio show alone at 10:30pm. They're also predicting WHITE OUT DRVING CONDITIONS late Saturday into Sunday. I work until 2am, so this means I'll be out right smack in the middle of it.

However, I've already decided that if getting to the station to do my show at that time puts me at any risk I'm not comfortable with, we will have the first Saturday since Steve and I started doing the show back in 2001 with no Metal Shop. I'm not putting my ass on the line for a radio show.

And looking outside now.. it's already snowing. Ugh.

If you decide to go in Kevin, you be very careful and stay safe!

orange bread? :err:

Orange bread is the shizzz! What is better, is orange cranberry bread! OM NOM!