say something about ... yourself!

Kevin - my comment was towards John saying that he NEEDS to smoke pot to have a life. You don't NEED to smoke pot to have a life. You can do other shit. He's the one that stereotyped pot smokers, not me. Not everyone thinks as highly about you as yourself, so don't think that everything I post has some negative intention towards you or anyone else.

Also, THIS post was a negative one towards you... just in case you couldn't figure it out.

Kevin - my comment was towards John saying that he NEEDS to smoke pot to have a life. You don't NEED to smoke pot to have a life. You can do other shit. He's the one that stereotyped pot smokers, not me. Not everyone thinks as highly about you as yourself, so don't think that everything I post has some negative intention towards you or anyone else.

Also, THIS post was a negative one towards you... just in case you couldn't figure it out.

In trying to remedy our constant bickering, I come upon this:

Sorry Will Bozarth is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her.

Sucks.

which is funny, because I'm not. oh well. sucks for you, doesn't it? our bickering would end if you'd stop making comments about shit that I say. ACTUALLY ignore me. don't use some little button to remedy the shit. read what i say, just bite your finger tongues.

jesus will smoke a blunt or something. cool it.

oh and sorry derek I'm gunna change my avatar soon this jokes old, but this in no way means neal wasn't a good avatar.

I'm mad because I had my flashers on but apparently parked 5 feet away from the proper area. The area I usually keep my car at while I get food was blocked by 3 BGE vans. I told the guy this and he said I'd get a ticket for being there, too. So he'd ticket all the parents picking their students up there, too? Baaah. I never received a hardcopy of the ticket so either he felt sorry for me and left or I'm getting it mailed to me. Usually they put the tickets in the window, so I dunno. BAAAAAAh.

Parking tickets are the bane of my existence. Fortunately I think this snow storm has finally turned me into a full-on bus rider. Screw driving to work anymore.

my dad grilled shrimp and my mom is picking up alfredo sauce for the noodles she made last night. mmm good dinner. then lindsay and i are going to panera for breakfast tomorrow and i'm gonna go to the goodwill and buy lots of books. yay books!

see, we all have our weird compulsions.