say something about ... yourself!

I just got high (for the 1st time), 25yrs in an area where I can do nothing but smell pot down the street or in my own back yard.
Rockin...I guess, but I really don't feel all that much atm.... I've taken like 5-6+ hits off a pipe and I really don't feel all that much.

It's not all it's cracked up to be, is it? Your first thought was probably, THIS is what people have been going on and on about?

Petard surprised me with tickets to the Stars vs Devils game last night! They are my two favorite NHL teams and I've never been to a Devils game. It was awesome, but when we left there were a billion people outside the AAC for some new years crap so traffic was stupid. I rang in the new year sitting in traffic on northbound I-35. But it was well worth it, yay hockey!

Petard surprised me with tickets to the Stars vs Devils game last night! They are my two favorite NHL teams and I've never been to a Devils game. It was awesome, but when we left there were a billion people outside the AAC for some new years crap so traffic was stupid. I rang in the new year sitting in traffic on northbound I-35. But it was well worth it, yay hockey!

Well, sounds like you had fun! I celebrated the new year sitting in my chair killing zombies on Left 4 Dead with my friend Mike from work. I didn't realize it was 09' until 15min. after :lol:

Well, sounds like you had fun! I celebrated the new year sitting in my chair killing zombies on Left 4 Dead with my friend Mike from work. I didn't realize it was 09' until 15min. after :lol:

aaaaaaaaand the awesomeness of my new years eve was just shattered by second degree burns. A few hours ago I was making dip on the stove and moved it off of the hot burner when I was finished. I dropped a bowl right beside it and quickly grabbed it up ....and somehow hooked my little finger around the burning hot burner and burned the flesh off. The pain is just starting to subside, I cried and screamed so much I'm exhausted. :cry: Time for drug and crying induced naps with twilight zone in the background.

I was just at the ER a few weeks ago when Blitz busted my lip open and I had to get stitches ...people are gonna start thinking I'm a battered wife, I can only walk in to so many doorknobs. :lol:

aaaaaaaaand the awesomeness of my new years eve was just shattered by second degree burns. A few hours ago I was making dip on the stove and moved it off of the hot burner when I was finished. I dropped a bowl right beside it and quickly grabbed it up ....and somehow hooked my little finger around the burning hot burner and burned the flesh off. The pain is just starting to subside, I cried and screamed so much I'm exhausted. :cry: Time for drug and crying induced naps with twilight zone in the background.

I was just at the ER a few weeks ago when Blitz busted my lip open and I had to get stitches ...people are gonna start thinking I'm a battered wife, I can only walk in to so many doorknobs. :lol:

Eeeeek :erk:

Ouch Sammeh that sounds horrible :( Hope you feel better soon!

I don't believe in New Years Resolutions, but I had been thinking lately about what I could do to make this new year better for myself than 2008. I decided I would try to sleep more. I am proud to announce that I just slept for 12 hours and have officially started the year off the way I had planned... by sleeping my ass off. It's now 3pm. Hello 2009 :)

gah finger injuries!! :yell:

I have a few minutes

I love you guys

Kevin
Will
Neal
Captain
Karen
Isabel
Jennifer
STEVE
Morgy
CARA
Derick
Max
Russell
Derek
Stefan
Laura
Martin
Azal
Frank
Altitudes
Joe

If I forgot you were probably supposed to be on the list!

You're all so great!
Yay I am FIRST! :)

<3 you too John. Hope you had a good new years eve mang!