say something about ... yourself!

bart.jpg

Bart Simpson ecstasy=Good New Years.

I just had Subway and it has already ran right through me.

On another note, I'm watching a friend's house and I asked her housekeeper who comes in on Wednesdays if she's going to clean the Den and she said she won't if I don't want her to. Reason being is because I have a bunch of my stuff in here including my computer and didn't want her to fuck anything up. Well I went to the store to get dog food and noticed that my makeshift pipe and Weed were missing. Either she took it or threw it away.

Regardless, it still sucks but at least it wasn't a lot.

combed my part over and i think it looks really good with the new short hair

my dad's got the woodstove burning in the den and and it's all warm so i brought my laptop down here and am watching twilight zone yay!

^ Was watching that too. But I'm not a huge fan of the airplane/dinosaur episode.

Finally found out that my friend is staying in with his family tonight instead of us going to the bars. Probably head into Towson, but my other friend isn't 21 and hasn't found an ID yet. This is looking to be a swell new years eve.

is drinking wine by the fire and listening to my dad yell angrily about stupid things and my mom talk loudly about stupid things.

100_0517.jpg

wine + fire + sci-fi channel

It looks warm and cozy in there! :)

Ima head to Laura's house, and sit by the fire!

Not a whole lot going on at this end! I'm just deciding what I'm going to do in the way of sard. Ahhh, pure sweet sard!