say something about ... yourself!

I have no idea... Maybe he bounced off pole to pole? It was pretty damn icy and he was a crazy bastard, I could see him hitting the first pole, starting the car back up some how, and running into the other pole just for the fuck of it, haha.

thats one hefty pole. That car hit that pole right on the side hard enough to make the car pancake itself.....geeeez. I don't understand how the pole is still in the condition that its in, its obvious thats the pole cause when he hit the side the bumper flew right off in the snow

So a friend of mine died in a car crash last week... One of those people you know who were just gonna die in some manner of stupidity. His stupidity was driving way over the speed limit on an icy, poorly plowed, road.

Anyway, I was told the car (Which at one point was a chevy cobalt) slid off the road and hit a phone pole. What I wasn't told was the car looked like this:

full.jpg

Gotta give the man some credit, if you're gonna die in a car crash, make sure it's one that completely obliterates the car.
my condolences about your friend. some people just don't know when to stop...

i was driving home from the gym yesterday and saw a car wrecked in a similar fashion. it was really weird, though. i was going down the highway and the wreck was on the other side. the one smashed up car was the only thing i could see that was damaged, but there was a shitload of rescue vehicles and whatnot there. there were several police cars on both sides of the highway, an ambulance, and a tractor-trailer parked in the middle of the median (on that strip of asphalt where you can make a u-turn - don't remember what it's called) with its lights flashing.
traffic on my side was slowed down, but it was just people trying to see what was going on. the other side of the highway was gridlock for about half a mile behind the accident. it was crazy.

Hey guys. I usually only post in GMD, and never "spread out" over the sight. But, since I like Nevermore, and they have a forum here....logical next step.

Anyways, whast up
im surprised, usually when people have the 'band logo sig' its a bunch of horrible gay bands that totally suck. also, whats wrong with snorting blow in a room with vibrant lights and jefferson airplane? sounds like good times!