say something about ... yourself!

I dunno...Between the constant dealers changes I've undergone in the last 7 years I've had some good stuff. Northern Lights etc. It just doesn't hit me like I used to. I miss the uncontrollable laughter...The WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA mind trips. Vision turning into a cut scene from a video game or sometimes coming in snap shots. Nothing was more fun than going to school high freshman year. It felt like such a mission everyday.
eh, that only happens to me when i smoke a ridiculous amount like 2 or 3 bowls or a whole joint by myself ... not too cool with that much of a loss of control - like when i'm too busy trying to remember where i am to enjoy being relaxed. but if i just smoke a bowl and chill out, i'm fine. i just like being able to unwind and not having all the worry on my mind.
of course now, when i could use that more than ever, i can't since a) i'm not talking to the guy i used to get my shit from here and b) i have to stay clean for the drug test for the jobs i'm not finding. laaame

^ that's because you're not doing it right... ;) I've been smokin' weed since I was 13... some years I smoke more, some years or months I don't even touch it...
but every time I do... it's great. Weed is a wonderful thing. :D

You need some good green, Det... I mean REALLY REALLY good green
Damnit Karen I love you! :) :oops:

It's different... sometimes when I drink I'm relaxed, sometimes I'm hyper... same with weed: sometimes I'm all mellow, and sometimes I just wanna laugh and run.
It really depends on the mood you're having that day reallly...

I like to call being drunk and stoned "Stunk" haha. Although I do agree, they don't go together very well, at least on an above moderate consumption level. After that, there's a very fine threshold of "just right."

In other words, if you get the levels right, being really stoned and really drunk is totally rad... but hard to accomplish and the side effects don't make it worth trying. At least for me.

p.s. I'm gonna smoke a joint and go to band practice now. I have a feeling there's gonna be lots of catching up for me on this board later tonight haha.