say something about ... yourself!

Hoegaarden is good when it hits the tongue and bad after you swallow it. That aftertaste alone keeps me from drinking it. I don't like Blue Moon very much either but they are similar

it states like Blue Moon... but a little different.

Sinner!!!!!

Blue Moon WISHES it could taste REMOTELY even like Hoegaarden......
Hoegaarden is a perfection is a bottle when it comes to white cloudy beer, while Blue Moon poorly attempts to taste like the German Weihenstephan...
with that being said though... I do enjoy a glass of Blue Moon here and there where there are no better options around.
Just keep that damn fruit from my beer. No fruit in my beer.

^ that's because you're not doing it right... ;) I've been smokin' weed since I was 13... some years I smoke more, some years or months I don't even touch it...
but every time I do... it's great. Weed is a wonderful thing. :D

You need some good green, Det... I mean REALLY REALLY good green

:headbang:Hey this is the metalmassiah Brent, I live here in wimpeago. The Metal seen here is so lame. I mean we get all the killer metal shows but most of the losers that showup are just there to get drunk and they arnt even in to metal!!! Mostly a bunch of Hip hop faggots.So any TRUE METALHEADS out there looking to move come on over to San Diego and lets get this place ROCK'n. Fav bands-King Diamond,Cannibal Corpse,slayer.Amon Amarth.COB,COF,ect!!!!!!!!

:headbang:Hey this is the metalmassiah Brent, I live here in wimpeago. The Metal seen here is so lame. I mean we get all the killer metal shows but most of the losers that showup are just there to get drunk and they arnt even in to metal!!! Mostly a bunch of Hip hop faggots.So any TRUE METALHEADS out there looking to move come on over to San Diego and lets get this place ROCK'n. Fav bands-King Diamond,Cannibal Corpse,slayer.Amon Amarth.COB,COF,ect!!!!!!!!
Yeah!!!!!!!! hip hop rules!!

I dunno...Between the constant dealers changes I've undergone in the last 7 years I've had some good stuff. Northern Lights etc. It just doesn't hit me like I used to. I miss the uncontrollable laughter...The WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA mind trips. Vision turning into a cut scene from a video game or sometimes coming in snap shots. Nothing was more fun than going to school high freshman year. It felt like such a mission everyday.

Hey thats my old username!

Eh, I just don't enjoy weed. I use to do it every now and then, because my roommates last year smoked more than once a day, but then one day I realized that I didn't actually like it. Drunkeness on the other hand is fun for the whole family.