say something about ... yourself!

I was worried because my first test last week in this semester of Biology was painfully horrible to take. The majority of the questions took excessive amounts of brain power just to guess an answer at random.

And then today in class the professor listed the grade breakdown for the class, and 65 of the 100 or so people received D's or F's so I was sweatin'!!

But I got a B :kickass:

i stopped working out early because i was getting kinda nauseous. so i was sitting in the locker room waiting for it to pass and check the 11 voicemails i had, and heard a message left a few days ago by someone at a bank who'd seen my resume on monster. when i called and got the answering machine, i heard that the place was in hagerstown aka about an hr and a half away from me :bah:

i stopped working out early because i was getting kinda nauseous. so i was sitting in the locker room waiting for it to pass and check the 11 voicemails i had, and heard a message left a few days ago by someone at a bank who'd seen my resume on monster. when i called and got the answering machine, i heard that the place was in hagerstown aka about an hr and a half away from me :bah:

I don't think there is any job in the world that would pay me enough so I would commute for an hour an half each direction EVERY DAY.

For what it's worth my mom hated Target more than Walmart. That's gotta count for something because that woman hated Walmart more than I hate black women singing amazing grace.

like, ive heard that target is a shitty place to work, they're like the nazi's of retail and whatnot ... but i heard they also pay well (compared to what i'm used to, i suppose) and at this point, i'd be willing to put up with anything just to get some more money coming my way. i guess it's more an issue of "how the fuck am i underqualified for TARGET?"

have you tried applying to work at a bank? like for a teller position? i hear that it sucks, but it pays better than retail at least. banks usually need tellers, and if you've got money handling experience then they'd probably grab you up.

yes, grab you up.
i applied to one online a bit ago but never heard back ... might've just been a problem about which bank it was sent to, who knows ... i know there's one opening up nearby so i'll probobly see about that.