say something about ... yourself!

pretty sure I have a wisdom tooth coming in. I'm 28. It's KILLING me.

Mine started coming in when I was about 22 and they hurt for about 2 weeks before I scheduled an appointment. After I scheduled it, I heard all the horror stories from friends, and when the pain amazingly went completely away before my appointment came around, I cancelled it. Haven't had a problem since. I'm 29 now. Maybe they just grew in, got situated and called it good.

I hope.

I dreamed there was a giant Eyeball floating around near Pluto. Only I was summoned before it to talk to it. It spoke telepathically and told me in a year it would be close enough to earth to zap it with it's laser and kill everything. I tried to convince it not to but it wouldn't listen. Then I decided a year was plenty of time to convince it and I went home thinking I would try again in a few months.

Thats not a bad premise for a low budget scifi!

I had a series of odd dreams last night. the only one i remember is that i went back in time to 6th grade with the knowledge, personality, etc. that i have now. it was weird. People and places i haven't thought about for several years made appearances.

lol @ the eyeball dream

last night i dreamed that the whole world had been infected by a zombie plague. myself and my group of friends were not excluded, however, the virus or whatever only made us slightly fluish and still very much alive, but the zombies saw us as other zombies so they didn't mess with us. we stole a bunch of beer from an abandoned wal-mart and had a party to celebrate our zombie-but-not-quite-zombieness.

I dreamed I was racing in a cola truck in a Formula One race. And winning because I'd just fishtail at the other cars as they tried to pass.

lol @ the eyeball dream

last night i dreamed that the whole world had been infected by a zombie plague. myself and my group of friends were not excluded, however, the virus or whatever only made us slightly fluish and still very much alive, but the zombies saw us as other zombies so they didn't mess with us. we stole a bunch of beer from an abandoned wal-mart and had a party to celebrate our zombie-but-not-quite-zombieness.

This reminds me of the Ghouls from Fallout 3.

That's the coolest dream ever.

I used to want to ransack abandoned shopping malls after a nuclear holocaust...ok I lied. I still do.

And speaking of Fallout 3, I just re-installed and started all over. This game is the coolest.

I just started Oblivion for the first time and all it does it make me want to play Fallout 3 instead.

I hope your teeth feel better soon, Azal.

Hahha, I love the giant eye ball dream.

The weirdest one I had last week I think, was I was hanging out with Mah and David, and I was showing off my vast carousel horse collection. I think I told Derk about this one. I wish I did have a carousel horse collection.

That's a shame Kev. I love both games but imo Oblivion wins by far.

Man, at least play the Shivering Isles expansion. Everyone is demented in it and it looks, feels, and plays like a big acid/mushroom trip.

I dreamed there was a giant Eyeball floating around near Pluto. Only I was summoned before it to talk to it. It spoke telepathically and told me in a year it would be close enough to earth to zap it with it's laser and kill everything. I tried to convince it not to but it wouldn't listen. Then I decided a year was plenty of time to convince it and I went home thinking I would try again in a few months.

Was the eyeball's name Dr. Optic? Did he come from the 9th Dimension?

anyway i havent had any good weird dreams lately.
I put too much spice in my lunch and it was hot! It was just rice noodles and peas but the spices i went overboard. Clearned my sinuses though!

Glad to hear it, Bropeth.

I mean it's not too trippy, but theres giant mushrooms growing everywhere and all kinds of radical things. The sky turns beautiful colors of green and purple, you choose which body parts to put on a Super Mutant Behemoth like monstrosity that you killed at the beggining of the game. Everyone is crazy.

The Mad God is what makes it so great though. The realm is ruled by a little old Irish man.

I dunno, I hope you like it. It was one of my favorite gaming experiences ever.

Oh Steve, this slideshow text message you just sent me better deliver to my high expectations!

Edit-WTF it just said "This is Steve, a special boy who has problems with..."

With what?