say something about ... yourself!

My brother broke his arm today. The costs are going to be really expensive and our family is really going to hurt. Another case of lower middle class getting fucked over again. Fuck America and its shitty health care system and these stupid bumfucked screaming Republican hicks that are opposed to a health care reform. Seeing is believing and we are fucked.

Unrelated:

First time I went fishing with my dad, he caught a trout and decided we'd keep it to eat. He pulled it out of the water, took the hook out of it's mouth, held the thing straight out like a flashlight and blasted it over the top of it's head with pair of pliers about 5 times. I was totally shocked, was not expecting that at all. I literally watched the life leave the body of this fish and float away and that shit's fucked with me ever since. I don't think I could ever so primitively kill an animal with my own bare hands like that, for ANY reason... not even to eat it.

I never mentioned the fact that I am a vegetarian but you need to realize that animals are sentient, feeling, and conscious animals with a brain, and you are indulging in your addiction at the expense of its murder. But hey, you have the freedom to do whatever...

its the natural order of the world man! look at your front six teeth, you think them sharp canines and incisors are for tearing lettuce?!

Yeah! If, like last weekend, some rainbow trout dares to break my line, he's gonnae fucking pay for it under my boot and, later, grill.

Might have scampi for dinner.

^ lucky! haha mmm, rainbow trout. i miss fresh water fishing. im stuck with the dirty ocean! :lol: although its fun to have a chance at some shark :) i havent been fishing in about a month. last time i went, i met a shaman. lol true story!

Lucky indeed. Line only broke as I brought the catch on land. Sea fishing's cool, when the seals aren't stealing your catch or ramming your boat.

lol ram