say something about ... yourself!

Keystone was my default brew for all the bonfire parties we threw in the woods when I was in high school.

Hate that shit now haha.

I'm getting too old. I see roller coasters and think that I'd rather just ride the wooden ones. Loopers aren't fun like they used to be... :ill:

no no

see, now we're too old and when we see wooden coaster we cry for our brittle bones.

Seriously it's too painful to ride wooden ones these days, I need smooth fluffy steel coasters. Even when they loop it doesn't jostle the organs too much.

no no

see, now we're too old and when we see wooden coaster we cry for our brittle bones.

Seriously it's too painful to ride wooden ones these days, I need smooth fluffy steel coasters. Even when they loop it doesn't jostle the organs too much.

Ya srsly, although some steel rollercoasters can be a bit rough as well. But overall, the pain is in the wood :p

King's Dominion was pretty awesome.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Don't try to be cool about it, just trust us.

Gah, it's starting to sink in that we're leaving in three days. I feel really bad about leaving Cotton Candy again. He's been so comfortable and happy with us here, been sleeping in the bed with us, etc. It's felt like old times. But then I remember that at home there's a Rusty pup who is probably miserable right now.

Feeling the base of your skull separate from your spine AIN'T fun, tis all!
Just for the record, I've been on wooden coasters before and not felt beat up or even noticed any pain or discomfort. I was mainly referring to the fact that sometimes feeling "beat up" can be fun :)

sometimes feeling "beat up" can be fun :)

Not when the ticket to the park costs $45, and then the rest of the day is ruined because you can barely walk straight. But that's just me *shrug*

I guess I've never been beaten up but I would say that riding the bad wooden rollercoasters is more like being in a severe car accident rather than a fight.

The Giant Dipper in Santa Cruz at the Boardwalk is alright, but the Grizzly at Great America is fucking awful, like some puerto rican boxer was workin the body for 4 minutes.