say something about ... yourself!

Wtf!
The best part about wooden coasters is the fact that you are getting your ass kicked.
I love smooth speed as much as the next guy, but I'll take the Boss over Batman or Mr Freeze any day.

The Giant Dipper in Santa Cruz at the Boardwalk is alright, but the Grizzly at Great America is fucking awful, like some puerto rican boxer was workin the body for 4 minutes.

Yes. The Giant Dipper was pretty cool. The Grizzly was murder though. There was one at Magic Mountain that was alot like the Grizzly and it was just as murderous. Thunder Mountain Railroad (Disneyland) for the freaking win!

holy shit!
I just took a crap that felt like it was nothing. Just a small little greasy thing. But when I looked down it was fucking huge!
the BarBQ sauce from lastnights ribs must have lubed up my hole. Because that thing slid right out!!!

we head back to texas on thursday and i don't want to leave yet. the weather's been so nice (in comparison), no annoying family except for derick's mom, and there has been lots of play time with cotton candy! he's been so happy with us here. we are his people, and he has to go months or years between our visits. it's sad :(

the cities in this area are still aggravating though & it makes me glad i don't live here anymore. also, oh nevermind. i was going to go on a mini-rant about how terrible virginia is, but what's the point *insert derick's fist shaking emoticon*
being nestled in the maryland countryside has been very relaxing though. i'll make it a goal to come back every summer.

it was weird, tonight i decided to go through any junk and clothes that i left behind when i moved back to texas. i came across a bin in the closet that i had put away some time in 2003. many of the clothes in it have not actually been worn since high school. i threw most of them away, but i'm particularly pleased with some old things i found that i'm taking home.

the end.

Pewr Cotton Candy. :(

I know I whined about hating Maryland, but I do miss a good amount about it. The food, places, and then I think, I just got to get acquainted with my new area better, and most of that will go away.

I hear ya though, after being without most of my stuff for a year, I realized that I had boxes that were not unpacked since many moves ago. Wow, it was like rooting in the land that time forgot. lol, I found my old giga pet key chain. :D

we head back to texas on thursday and i don't want to leave yet. the weather's been so nice (in comparison), no annoying family except for derick's mom, and there has been lots of play time with cotton candy! he's been so happy with us here. we are his people, and he has to go months or years between our visits. it's sad :(

the cities in this area are still aggravating though & it makes me glad i don't live here anymore. also, oh nevermind. i was going to go on a mini-rant about how terrible virginia is, but what's the point *insert derick's fist shaking emoticon*
being nestled in the maryland countryside has been very relaxing though. i'll make it a goal to come back every summer.

it was weird, tonight i decided to go through any junk and clothes that i left behind when i moved back to texas. i came across a bin in the closet that i had put away some time in 2003. many of the clothes in it have not actually been worn since high school. i threw most of them away, but i'm particularly pleased with some old things i found that i'm taking home.

the end.

awww cotton candy :cry: I saw cotton candy flavored pudding today (who the fuck would eat that?!) and thought of him.

But yay you get to come back to Absu and Solitude Aeternus!

has not eaten a full meal since... oh, say, thursday?

my stomach's been bothering me ever since the weekend - obscene amount of time in the car, not eating, eating crappy food, throwing up from drinking... ahhgg.

need to do some writing. gonna write a serial killer story with a lady from work.