say something about ... yourself!

decided to go to the gym after work only to get to the school (gym's on campus), look in my gym bag and see that i hadn't packed a t-shirt. frustrated, i headed home, but saw that my gas tank was almost empty. on the way to the gas station, i stopped at the record shop and picked up some eyehategod and cathedral cds.

<3 take as needed for pain sooo much

Just spent a buttload of money on a new computer, the same day that I find out I'm basically losing my job in September. And I don't want to start looking for one now because I'm going on a trip soon and that would probably be a deal breaker for a lot of potential employers, and I'm really not in the mood for false hope. I want to tell my manager that she's being a bitch and quit right now, but I need the money, and don't want to say anything that will make the remaining time any more uncomfortable than it already is. My coworkers are always asking me to cover their shifts on weekends, and I feel bad saying no to them all the time, but I always end up regretting saying yes. It's a pretty unpleasant feeling helping entitled old women find overpriced clothes (in between the long stretches of sitting around doing nothing) during the only time I have to spend with the person I love. Like I'm going to be doing this weekend.

Oh yeah and school just started and I'm officially not a student. I've got a very productive future ahead of me.

*Pats Isabel on the back.* They've been doing this to a lot of us, I'm glad they're not firing me yet.

What's her reason?

Just spent a buttload of money on a new computer, the same day that I find out I'm basically losing my job in September. And I don't want to start looking for one now because I'm going on a trip soon and that would probably be a deal breaker for a lot of potential employers, and I'm really not in the mood for false hope. I want to tell my manager that she's being a bitch and quit right now, but I need the money, and don't want to say anything that will make the remaining time any more uncomfortable than it already is. My coworkers are always asking me to cover their shifts on weekends, and I feel bad saying no to them all the time, but I always end up regretting saying yes. It's a pretty unpleasant feeling helping entitled old women find overpriced clothes (in between the long stretches of sitting around doing nothing) during the only time I have to spend with the person I love. Like I'm going to be doing this weekend.

Oh yeah and school just started and I'm officially not a student. I've got a very productive future ahead of me.
bummer, that sucks real bad.

well... at last covering other peoples' shifts gets you more money that you can save up when whatever happens with this job.

if i had the money, you could probobly become independently wealthy off of altering shirts for me lol

Awesome:

l_2edb6bfa3f51455aaab8e166defe8795.jpg

Stupid Gojira not coming to SF.

I completely fell in love with their tour manager last time they were in town.

GOJIRA to Support METALLICA on North American Fall Tour:

Sep. 14 - Nashville, TN - Sommet Center
Sep. 15 - Cincinnati, OH - US Bank Arena
Sep. 17 - Indianapolis, IN - Conseco Fieldhouse
Sep. 19 - Montreal, QC - Bell Centre
Sep. 20- Montreal, QC - Bell Centre
Sep. 28 - San Antonio, TX - AT&T Center
Sep. 29 - Dallas, TX - American Airlines Center
Oct. 01 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL - Bank Atlantic Center
Oct. 03 - Tampa, FL - St. Pete Times Forum
Oct. 04 - Atlanta, GA - Phillips Arena
Oct. 12 - Winnipeg, MB - MTS Centre
Oct. 13 - Minneapolis, MN - Target Center
Oct. 15 - Cleveland, OH - Quicken Loans Arena
Oct. 17 - Charlottesville, VA - JPJ Arena
Oct. 18 - Charlotte, NC - Charlotte Bobcats Arena

A series of headline dates on off days from the METALLICA/ LAMB OF GOD tour which goes from September 14th thru October 18. Support on these shows will come from ZOROASTER and BURST:

9/21/09 - Music Hall of Williamsburg, Brooklyn NY
9/22/09 - Ottobar, Baltimore MD
9/24/09 - The Masquerade, Atlanta GA
9/25/09 - The Hangar, New Orleans, LA
9/27/09 - Warehouse Live, Houston TX
10/2/09 - The Social, Orlando FL
10/5/09 - Valarium, Knoxville TN
10/6/09 - Pop's Nite Club, St. Louis (w/ Goatwhore, The Berzerker, Warbringer)
10/7/09 - The Rave Bar, Milwaukee WI
10/9/09 - The Pearl Room, Mokena IL

:( *hugs* Im sorry.
What are you doing Monday? We most likely will be coming down to party for Brandon's birthday. If you wanna hang, let me know.

I completely fell in love with their tour manager last time they were in town.

The few times I've had to deal with her she was very short and had a bit of an attitude. I won't say she was rude and inconsiderate, but it was very close. Everything that needed to be accomplished with her was seen through, though... so I can't complain too much. Maybe she was just having bad days.

Captain Beard said:
*Pats Isabel on the back.* They've been doing this to a lot of us, I'm glad they're not firing me yet.

What's her reason?

It's not even the economy, the business is doing really well, our store in particular. She said that I don't seem to enjoy the job anymore, which is true mostly because of the other reason I'm losing my hours - the favoritism. My two coworkers who just graduated college and my manager are all good friends, or maybe it's because they're so much older and need the money that much more. When one time I told her I wanted more hours she said that those two got preference because they quit jobs to work there. Of course, when I got hired I was still in high school five days a week. I don't have the energy to argue any of this because I really don't like the job that much anyway. I was already planning on looking for a new job when I get back from Seattle, but this just puts a lot more pressure on me, especially on the same day that I max out a new credit card.

well... at last covering other peoples' shifts gets you more money that you can save up when whatever happens with this job.

Yeah but they always want me to work weekends, and it feels pretty ridiculous sitting around doing nothing by myself all week and then working when I could be with my boyfriend or engaging in other social activities. A new job is the solution.

Oh and I just spent like an hour on the phone with Wells Fargo and Apple because I got an email saying they couldn't process my payment, but they've still been taking my money.

My fucking hard drive just cratered. Goddammit. Gonna take it to the repairman to make sure it's not something else that caused it, run some diagnostics, etc. It's doing funny things like showing overclocking errors and red lights when I haven't ever overclocked it.

Hopefully I'll be able to recover the partition I have all my music and movies on.

Sorry to hear about the job woes, Isabel. :(

The garage sale hopping this morning was a bust, drove around and could not find one. I figured that would happen. hahah. Just getting some more drawing done for the rest of the day, and I talked to my Mom, who unfortunately might not come to Ohio in the fall. Her car is on the fritz. :(