say something about ... yourself!

Good thing almost every bouncer/cashier I've encountered disagrees with you. :)

They just don't honestly care. As long as you had an ID they'd covered their asses.

All of this age based privilege is a bunch of nonsense of course.

I get my super computer tonight, wings and football, too. This will be a good night. :D

What color wings?

I've had people check it with some scrutiny, but a lot of people don't look that much like their ID pictures so it's passable. It actually expired this weekend though, which is the main reason why I'm getting a new one.

And yay just bought a bathing suit. It's this one, but I got different bottoms that are just black polka dots without the ruffley stuff.

V293100.jpg

Apparently we share the same feelings about chicken wings too. They're good, but yeah a lot of work and sooo messy.

I bought a bathing suit from H&M over the summer, and one of the plastic rings that connected the strap to the bra cup broke before I even wore it. I put it back together with some string, but it's pretty janky and I'm always getting coupons for free shit from VS so I treated myself to a new suit. Drunken hot tubbing in Reno merits it. :)

Do you buy Victoria's Secret clothes too? They have a leather jacket that I really want. It's like $160 but it's real leather, unlike most of the women's jackets I see. Do you know if their leather is decent? Of course I could send it back if it ends up being crappy, but I'd rather not pay the return shipping fee.

Apparently we share the same feelings about chicken wings too. They're good, but yeah a lot of work and sooo messy.

I bought a bathing suit from H&M over the summer, and one of the plastic rings that connected the strap to the bra cup broke before I even wore it. I put it back together with some string, but it's pretty janky and I'm always getting coupons for free shit from VS so I treated myself to a new suit. Drunken hot tubbing in Reno merits it. :)

Do you buy Victoria's Secret clothes too? They have a leather jacket that I really want. It's like $160 but it's real leather, unlike most of the women's jackets I see. Do you know if their leather is decent? Of course I could send it back if it ends up being crappy, but I'd rather not pay the return shipping fee.

I'm a regular shopper at VS :) yes clothes too!
I bought a leather vest from there once and yeah, the leather was decent.
Of course I cant be sure about the jacket, but my experience is that they are always great. Plus, if you think about it: $160 for a leather jacket is a very reasonable price!
Another thing you'd be happy to hear- is that everything you order from VS, already comes with a return shipping lable, so the return is on them, and their customer service is FLAWLESS! fast, reliable, and always on time.
I love this website!
Which jacket are you looking at? I'm sure it kicks ass!
Lemme know when /if you order it, I wanna see :)

My underage drinking consisted of the woods and the streets. I don't think I ever drank in a bar before I was 21. Still never been to a strip club.

Bid snipe, eh?

Hey, KAREN, wherever you are, when you comin' up north here to do some snowboarding with me?

My underage drinking consisted of the woods and the streets. I don't think I ever drank in a bar before I was 21. Still never been to a strip club.

My underage drinking began at age 8, at bars my dad worked as a bouncer at. It continues in bars and clubs 11 years later!

It's ridiculously easy for way underage girls to drink here, also. They don't even need ID, they just have to look good.

It's a fucked up city.