say something about ... yourself!

I saw this piece of art in Disneyland and thought of Derick.
103_0025.jpg

Bid snipe, eh?

Hey, KAREN, wherever you are, when you comin' up north here to do some snowboarding with me?

YESSSSS, I really want to! I've only snowboarded once, since in past years I've been focusing on skiing. But That sounds awesome!
What good sites /resorts are near ya Ty?

Izabel- love the jacket!! Good luck :)

...you also reminded me I've been lazy and din't measure myself to send you the shirts I want you to alter for me... BAH ON ME!
*sets reminder in phone*

When you get 8 inches of snow in the early morning to morning, you expect roads to be atleast semi plowed for morning commutes... especially interstate highways, right?

NOT IN UTAH.

I've seen maybe one plow go around. Wasn't sure if it was a state/county plow or a private one though.

I wonder if they're on strike or something.

Yeah, I used to hate Teles when I was younger (thought they were the most boring guitars ever), but ever since I got older and I actually build one myself I'm just in love with them. I always wanted a Tele that can go really heavy, so when these came out I was over them like flies on a pile of shit.

I even sold my Caparison to help fund this binge, even though that was one of the most excellent guitars I've ever played.

I like Fender tones but never liked the playability. I've got big hands and they were never that comfortable to me.

The Fenders, not my hands.

Had to euthanize my little fish Marie today :(

She'd been sick with fin rot for about the last two months, then about a week ago developed columnaris. I did all I could over this time but nothing worked, her immune system just wasn't good enough to overcome it even with medicines. And in this past week her fins rotted down to basically nothing so she could barely swim and couldn't hold herself upright, and had trouble swallowing her food if and when I could drop it right in front of her mouth. She was always little and delicate but it was a shame to see her get so sick. RIP little Marie :cry:

Clove oil is a pain in the ass to find, too. Gonna let her sit in her clove oil/vodka solution for about 10 more minutes, then I'm putting her into her little cardboard casket and throwing it in the fire pit outside. Grim, fishy funeral pyre!

Rocker Guitars in San Francisco is having a massive clearance sale. Cost for most instruments.

I went in the other day, and saw these James Trussart guitars lying around. I asked the guy which was 'the one', and he gave me a SteelDeville Les Paul style guitar. It was ok. I grabbed the 'Rusty Holey' telecaster..

HOLEY SHIT.

Probably the single most inspiring guitar I've ever played. Within 5 seconds, I knew it was THE ONE. I almost threw the $2700 guitar on my credit card, but I resisted. I'm still throwing the idea around in my head - a SHITTON of money I don't have, but it's seriously the best guitar I've ever played.

All Trussart guitars are custom made, and all look a little different, but the one I played looked a lot like this.

DSC03196%20copy.JPG

Hopefully you didn't just ruin your pants.