say something about ... yourself!

What's the temp down there? It's about 36 here right now, but it's been a lot colder the last few days. I walked to the grocery store across the street from my apartment last night (literally like a 2 minute walk from my door) and by the time I was walking back I felt like I was going to freeze in place. I've been unusually unmotivated to do anything that involves going outside haha.

Cold = refreshing, ahhhh :tickled:

It's been in the 30s/40s here during the day, 20s at night. By Sunday we're supposed to be back up to 70 degrees, BAH. If I had the motivation to get off my ass in the mornings this winter, I'd take advantage of it and go for a brisk walk. I can go for so much longer without getting winded when it's cold :headbang:

It's been going down to 20-25 degrees at night. I went for a walk around the block, and my skin was reacting the same way that it does when I swim in the ocean... my legs were red, blotchy and completely numb. Yay!

Btw, Andrew is playing nerd core, and I think I'll have to kill him now

Found out that I have to go to school for at least one semester a year to stay on my mom's health insurance plan, and I'm doing it this spring since I haven't had much luck finding a new job.

Classes I registered for:
Small business ownership and operation
Developing websites with Dreamweaver
Symbolic logic (basically philosophy with math)
Intro to legal studies
Self defense for women

And there are two more which are full, but for which I'm going to show up and try to get on the waiting list - Heredity and genetics and philosophies of religion. This way I have a backup plan and can still have enough credits if any of my classes really suck.

Found out that I have to go to school for at least one semester a year to stay on my mom's health insurance plan, and I'm doing it this spring since I haven't had much luck finding a new job.

Classes I registered for:
Small business ownership and operation
Developing websites with Dreamweaver
Symbolic logic (basically philosophy with math)
Intro to legal studies
Self defense for women

And there are two more which are full, but for which I'm going to show up and try to get on the waiting list - Heredity and genetics and philosophies of religion. This way I have a backup plan and can still have enough credits if any of my classes really suck.

are you going to city college? if so i have right now the same self defense teacher at sf state you'll probably have there haha! if it's a short old lady say hi for me! she's pretty awesome and the class is pretty easy and legit.

haha yeah damn what a small world, well hope you have fun in that class, it's probably my favorite (especially since it only meets once a week for us and she usually lets us out wicked early)