say something about ... yourself!

Feh to you all! The wind chill made it feel like 9 degrees here today.

Right Now for
Oscoda, MI
Save Location [ English | Metric ]

Weather for your life

Clear
10°F
Feels Like
-5°F

It is'nt much better my other place :(

Right Now for
Chattanooga, TN
Save Location [ English | Metric ]

Weather for your life

Clear
27°F
Feels Like
27°F

haha touche, i just find it crazy that i took the self defense class here with that teacher and then someone i know is taking it next semester with the same teacher at another college. maybe not so groundbreaking but still pretty crazy to me since she talks about her city college class all the time (she says the asian chicks are too quiet and don't get crazy enough but i'd prefer that over some of the people we have).

Jameson is nails. It's got great taste without the huge price tag (or shouldn't have, anyway).

Not the best though. :)

Agreed, although I like Jameson and will take it any day over Jack Daniels or JB, there are indeed better things out there.

John, a great Scott on this board (wonder who!?) once recommended me JURA
which is decently priced and tastes great!

Agreed, although I like Jameson and will take it any day over Jack Daniels or JB, there are indeed better things out there.

BacktotheFutureDocBrown-full.jpg

I whore it out to everyone because it's great and not too expensive. I like the malts made on the islands.

Jameson is a fine whiskey. That said, and perhaps this is more psychological than anything else, Scottish Whisky still trumps it.

Yummy yum yum.

I just took my lunch break and went to the specialty alcohol store, and bought tones of mead and some fine wine.
My friends this season will be spoiled with good mead along side their gifts.
'tis the season! m/

What a friend. :)

Going to the liqour store in a few hours, I'll keep my eyes open for the other thing you recommended.