say something about ... yourself!

HAha! Do it, Cara!

My old one had 3 goldfishies on it. I only used it twice, and then it expired, LOL

For better or for worse, you need to have a credit card, probably more than one if you ever want to establish that you are a good prospect for a loan on a car or home. It takes several years of credit and small loan debt usage to establish a good credit history, so start early.

I'm scared of abusing mine, but I also like knowing it's there in case my vehicle breaks down on me, or any other such emergency that may present itself which requires more money that I currently have at the moment.

Yeah, I was gonna say, probably from his work or a hobby. His index finger is the same way if you look. My thumb and index finger look similar to that after working hard on a piece of scratch art.

For better or for worse, you need to have a credit card, probably more than one if you ever want to establish that you are a good prospect for a loan on a car or home. It takes several years of credit and small loan debt usage to establish a good credit history, so start early.

You say that in such a nonchalant manner as if it's not totally and utterly fucked.

If that's the aim of human existence then, frankly, I'd rather not exist.

Hei guys.

Well, I ended up forgetting the name of the bottle Karen mentioned and got John Jammesons deliciously-smooth triple distilled whiskey. And my friend had Chronic from California Fed Ex'ed. Twas the limest weed I've ever smoked, broke down extremely fine and smooth as can be. Then I just got through drinking Seagrims Gin.

But on the bad side I got paid today, bought a 360, and no local Blockbuster has Dragon Age. :cry:

On the subject of credit cards, I heard on the news that Macy's is all upset because places like that may not be allowed to give out instant credit anymore. If that happens then Macy's will probably go under. Honestly, when I worked there, they were MUCH more concerned with how many credit accounts we opened than how much $ in merchandise we sold. One manager told me that the store makes $100 off each new line of credit issued, which is more than what the store makes in profit off of a typical purchase.

No wonder they are so pushy with this damn card every time I shop there...
I hate it. Why would anyone need more than one credit card anyways ?
I have one, and that's enough.

I had no idea that they are so desperate for this card because of that though... wow.

The credit limit on one card is just not enough for a lot of people, so they have to get card after card to spend more and more money that they don't really have. Plus, lyke omg, if you have a Macy's account then you get COUPONS in the mail! Whoa!

No wonder they are so pushy with this damn card every time I shop there...
I hate it. Why would anyone need more than one credit card anyways ?
I have one, and that's enough.

I had no idea that they are so desperate for this card because of that though... wow.

It's actually better for your credit score if you can show that multiple lenders will give you credit. The challenge is that you have to actually use multiple cards to get the benefit.

My credit is flawless and I have one card. That's all I need. My US-Airways, Divided Miles platinum VISA.
I don't need to 'improve' my credit score by applying for more cards than I need... It's enough that I keep an awesome score with my ONE card, my house, car etc.

BUT NOW THAT CARA TOLD ME I GET COUPONS FROM MACY's!!! OMG I MAY CONSIDER THAT!!!!1

When I design my card it's going to have something like this on it:

baby-back-ribs.jpg

Yes.

I so wish I could have this, waaah. White bread has been my primary food source lately. Does anyone have any recipes for foods that combat nausea?