say something about ... yourself!

Feel better by Saturday, Kawen! :) ;)

Just got Christmas presents from my parents. Guess they're too poor to give us money, which is fine, presents are good. But bad presents are bad :lol:

They gave me a set of long johns that are too big, a set of sweats that are PINK and the sweatshirt is too big, and panties that are the right size but have that awful "sporty" waistband. With these sweats I feel like Ralphie getting the bunny suit! Wtf, all my life I have hated pink. :lol:

Oh and they gave Derick a brown hoodie just like the one he already has, except smaller :lol: :lol:

Feel better by Saturday, Kawen! :) ;)

Just got Christmas presents from my parents. Guess they're too poor to give us money, which is fine, presents are good. But bad presents are bad :lol:

They gave me a set of long johns that are too big, a set of sweats that are PINK and the sweatshirt is too big, and panties that are the right size but have that awful "sporty" waistband. With these sweats I feel like Ralphie getting the bunny suit! Wtf, all my life I have hated pink. :lol:

Oh and they gave Derick a brown hoodie just like the one he already has, except smaller :lol: :lol:

Thanks Cawa!! I will be better by Saturday- what the Ef is this sickness now anyways... I do not approve of this.

LOL @ the gifts... they mean well though :)
Can you exchange it?

Hope it's not swine flu, Kawen! Even if it is, I've already had it so I'm somewhat immune, and I've had my regular flu shot. So we can still deflower :)

No I can't exchange these. The long johns have no tags and they never, EVER keep receipts. So, stuck with these. I'll wash the long johns and try to shrink them. The pink sweats are definitely being donated haha.

At least Samantha didn't disappoint with her gifts! :loco:

Behold, the BACON AND EGG SCARF.
DSC08957-1.jpg

She also gave me bbq ribs scented perfume oil, and ghost fart perfume which doesn't really smell like a fart but that's alright. The bbq ribs perfume is going on the scarf!

I dunno man. Bacon is pretty awesome and occasionally hilarious, but I'm not sure I'd consider it "sexy" though. But that scarf is both awesome and hilarious :D