say something about ... yourself!

In Kevin news, I hate life right now. That is all. Oh, I'm hungry too. And still bitter about yesterday's sammich.

Honestly, not really and I think it's going to stay that way. My sixth sense is telling me serious change is on the horizon soon.

I am so getting this
118894119v2_240x240_Front_Color-Black.jpg

Watching the old Rammstein dvd, I wish I saw them live back when they were here (8 years ago I think, I was into them but hadn't been to shows yet). They need to come back to america and bring their crazy live show!

+1
For a moment I hesitated, considered that the guy's in his fucking 70s, before remembering what a cock he is and chuckling more. "Breaking News" my arse.

On a similar note, one of the best BBC headlines in some time:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/wear/8413974.stm

Yeah they're going nuts of this thing here. One hour after the incident there were 100,000 members on Facebook of the people who approve of Berlusconi getting his nose broken by a statuette. They're just now realizing that he really and truthfully is in danger and they must step up security. So many people hate Berlusconi here that I'd say the next time it were to happen, he'll probably be killed. I don't think they realized just how much people hate him.

I totally don't get it.

It's your router/modem's IP address. They're all the same; don't confuse it with your assigned IP address given to your computer which can change unless you've set up a static IP address.

Maybe that was information overload, Karen. In simpler terms, it's like saying "There's no place like home", with home being your internet connection.

Type 192.168.0.1 into your internet address bar in firefox or explorer. You are now interfacing directly with your modem/router and control everything about it. I wouldn't touch anything if you don't know what you're doing, though. However, I've found that rebooting the router in this manner is usually much better than unplugging it and re-plugging it.