say something about ... yourself!

BRAINOIL and EYEHATEGOD fucking destroyed on friday night!! then saturday night was Thanksgiving II with all the delicious trimmings and plenty of tastey brews!! sunday began with an excellent denver omelet and let to epic leftover turkey/bacon/avocado melt sammiches!! fantastic weekend!! tons of good rock and good food and good beer!! i gained 5 lbs!!

So my laptop refuses to let me log into Nevermore and I've had this tower disconnected since I got my super computer. But I'll this one hooked up since I figured out a simple system for switching the towers, for now. My new wireless card should come in either tomorrow or Wednesday so until then I'm stuck on this thing that freezes and a laptop that blue screens every 30mins.

Other than a sexy new computer, I've done nothing but work and sleep. My paychecks will be fat and juicy, but my body's taken a beating. :(

So my laptop refuses to let me log into Nevermore and I've had this tower disconnected since I got my super computer. But I'll this one hooked up since I figured out a simple system for switching the towers, for now. My new wireless card should come in either tomorrow or Wednesday so until then I'm stuck on this thing that freezes and a laptop that blue screens every 30mins.

Other than a sexy new computer, I've done nothing but work and sleep. My paychecks will be fat and juicy, but my body's taken a beating. :(
Would you like a sensual massage?

Don't you know it.

My friend Tiffy is actually 'advising' me on this one. Since I'm completely inept at keeping a relationship, she's 'editing' my thoughts and actions before I do anything stupid (which I invariably do). We're basically using each other as experiments.

Working so far!