say something about ... yourself!

Wish I could design my Wells Fargo card! My current one is about to expire and they're in the process of sending my new one, so I can't design a card til at least after my new one arrives, poot. I thought they were maybe sending me a platinum card this time because I've been so good and spent so much money and have never overdrawn, etc...nopes, now they just give everyone the platinum card. Little did I know my gold card is now obsolete!

I'm very full and about to slip into a coma after an epic lunch at Sweet Tomatoes.

Just another way to bring in lure in new customers I guess. Platinum card for everyone! Back when I joined the only perk was a free piggy bank. Which I still use to this day :lol:

Don't much like credit cards. Too much temptation to fuck up numbers arbitrarily decided by bodiless entities I'll never see who govern the whole of my business trust. I have one card only, because I hate checks.

Don't much like credit cards. Too much temptation to fuck up numbers arbitrarily decided by bodiless entities I'll never see who govern the whole of my business trust. I have one card only, because I hate checks.

Mine's just a check card. I don't do credit cards either. Never had one, don't plan to have one anytime soon.

On the subject of credit cards, I heard on the news that Macy's is all upset because places like that may not be allowed to give out instant credit anymore. If that happens then Macy's will probably go under. Honestly, when I worked there, they were MUCH more concerned with how many credit accounts we opened than how much $ in merchandise we sold. One manager told me that the store makes $100 off each new line of credit issued, which is more than what the store makes in profit off of a typical purchase.

I wanted to put my "Gods Hates Velociraptors" image with God shooting lightning at a Velociraptor but it would probably be rejected because "no religious imagery allowed"

When I design my card it's going to have something like this on it:

baby-back-ribs.jpg

Yes.