say something about ... yourself!

pie.jpg

I don't even know if Friendly's still exists. I remember going to eat at one when I was little and getting some kind of Witch dessert, a scoop of ice cream with an upsidedown cone for a witch hat, and then m&ms for the face. But then they turned it into a clown?! Like Witches are too inappropriate to be eaten by a kid?!?! I don't approve!

it's puddin power! sadly there are no photos of an actual ninja turtle pie
Ohhhh those, yes. A shame.

I don't even know if Friendly's still exists. I remember going to eat at one when I was little and getting some kind of Witch dessert, a scoop of ice cream with an upsidedown cone for a witch hat, and then m&ms for the face. But then they turned it into a clown?! Like Witches are too inappropriate to be eaten by a kid?!?! I don't approve!
Parental sensitivities suck, I used to get bubblegum cigars all the time and they didn't mind as long as I never got into the real thing. I did not.

I got that too. I haven't seen it lately though. Probably becuase I ignore candy sections most of the time.

Turtle pies! Oh to have a time machine. My sole mission would be bringing back childhood treats for 20 and 30 somethings to enjoy, then we could all pat our bellies and talk about the good ol' days.