say something about ... yourself!

i did that twice last week. at least you got to sleep in though.

I just need to stop skipping classes. I get up every morning at 7 a.m... and my earliest class all week is 1:30... I don't even have class on Fridays and for some reason my motivation has completely disappeared. I've been skipping classes left and right. Mostly because I have classes until like 9:30 p.m. and that is usually when I work on my paintings and... that is all I seem to want to do. OOPS. I don't even have a "I overslept" excuse...

And I don't even know if it's typical laziness. Because it's not like I'm sleeping all day. I've repainted the upstairs bathroom, read a ton of books, made and sold a bunch of paintings... done all the laundry, I just can't bring myself to go to class. It's so bad... ahhh.

You guys are in college right? If I was going to go to community college could I just not go whenever I feel like and it still have reasonable chance to pass my classes? Since I'll have found a new job by then is it possible to like, only take a few classes a day? Or like...a bunch of them in one or two days.

*is eating cookies*

om nom nom

wait... the last one didn't hire you? what are they too good for our women?!

I'LL KILL THEM!!! every last one!!!!

24 hour fitness...well, i'm actually supposed to be getting a call back from them today or tomorrow if they want a second interview.

home depot offered me a job on the spot today after a 10 minute interview. only problem is that they don't want me for the position i applied for. noooo they want me working the f'ing customer service desk full time. i DO NOT want a customer service job if it's retail. nevar. the pay is good but i could make more doing the same thing in an office/call center type of environment.

so, it continues *sigh*