say something about ... yourself!

You guys are in college right? If I was going to go to community college could I just not go whenever I feel like and it still have reasonable chance to pass my classes? Since I'll have found a new job by then is it possible to like, only take a few classes a day? Or like...a bunch of them in one or two days.

yeah, as it is now i only have classes on mon, wed, and friday. so i work on tues/thurs. but be warned som profs tak attendance and will fail you if yo miss too many classes.

I just need to stop skipping classes. I get up every morning at 7 a.m... and my earliest class all week is 1:30... I don't even have class on Fridays and for some reason my motivation has completely disappeared. I've been skipping classes left and right. Mostly because I have classes until like 9:30 p.m. and that is usually when I work on my paintings and... that is all I seem to want to do. OOPS. I don't even have a "I overslept" excuse...

i feel your pain. i commute 45 minutes every other day to go to school, and there have been days when i go all the way there... hang out with my friends and don't even go to class.

yeah, as it is now i only have classes on mon, wed, and friday. so i work on tues/thurs. but be warned som profs tak attendance and will fail you if yo miss too many classes.

Yup,I'm the same, Monday, Wednesday, Friday. It's not bad though, but yeah, they'll fail ya if you miss too many classes.

good luck! i got a call 9 hours after i applied :loco:

but it was all a trick to get me in there and try to sway me into a horrible job!

(you didn't apply for customer service did you)

Weather fucking rules today! Bright and sunny and warm. Yesterday was nicer though, and I spent the afternoon with a friend shredding around downtown on our longboards and watching the sun set from the rocks at Myrtle Edwards park with a couple beers. Then we went and saw Cephalic Carnage and drank more beers and it was an awesome way to spend a holiday/day off.

was just having a conversation with "climb thar hill" (mike). emily, he said he wants to e-date you, e-propose to you, and e-cybersex you. and he told me to tell you that he told me that! he came across a photo apparently and asked me about you :loco:

here he is:

l_54d6b288722ceae5740703413db2d6f5.jpg

get on with it.

You guys are in college right? If I was going to go to community college could I just not go whenever I feel like and it still have reasonable chance to pass my classes? Since I'll have found a new job by then is it possible to like, only take a few classes a day? Or like...a bunch of them in one or two days.

*is eating cookies*

om nom nom

Like Andrew said, some profs take attendance and have no pity if you don't show up and start failing the class. Others base their tests on the in-class lectures plus participation.

I can't skip classes. My Jiminy Cricket is the size of a large rabbit.