say something about ... yourself!

Same with cocaine. Actually I'd still be on it if my dealer hadn't got locked up.

See that's strange. I mean I've used cocaine... quite a few times in the past, no more. Yuck. But... I never found it to be "addicting" like other things, like percocet. Not in the same way at least. It always felt more like a pull instead of a need. Hmm.

I once took Percocet for less than a week and had a few pills left that I didn't need. It took a profound act of willpower on my part not to keep taking it.

Same here actually. I was prescribed it after I had an appendectomy in 2006 because it had ruptured, I got a bunch of secondary infections and was rather miserable, and I found myself trying to spread them out so I would have "extras" just in case. I was quite shocked.

Same with cocaine. Actually I'd still be on it if my dealer hadn't got locked up.

See that's strange. I mean I've used cocaine... quite a few times in the past, no more. Yuck. But... I never found it to be "addicting" like other things, like percocet. Not in the same way at least. It always felt more like a pull instead of a need. Hmm.

People still do coke? I thought that fad passed in the 80s. Is it like, retro now?

Same here actually. I was prescribed it after I had an appendectomy in 2006 because it had ruptured, I got a bunch of secondary infections and was rather miserable, and I found myself trying to spread them out so I would have "extras" just in case. I was quite shocked.

It seems like a lot of people don't immediately get hooked, its then they start buying it themselves and doing it at odd times and not simply a few lines at a party now and then. Not that doing a few lines even now and then is great, but I'm not going to sit in judgment of anyone, especially after some of the things I've done.

I've never tried cocaine. On one hand, it's never seemed very appealing. On the other, I'm probably wrong and I'd really like it.

Reason enough for me to never try it if I've gone this long without it haha.

Cocaine is just one of those drugs that when people are on it, they're just totally fucked. I wouldn't want to be like that.

These oxycodone are more addicting than morphine... and the crash isn't near as bad. So far, I'm just glad I have something to numb the pain.

I love weed, but when it comes to chemicals- NO THANKS
I've been in so many situations in my life where it was *there* in front of me, and being offered, but I am proud to say I have never touched it, nor I ever will...

Weed is one drug I'm happy to say does wonders for my chronic back and neck pain. Honestly, I'm not sure I'd do it so frequently if it didn't help for pain.

I love my alcohol.

Weed doesn't contain chemicals?

of course not! and cocaine & heroin don't come from plants *shakes head*

:loco:

i'm guessing what karen means is that she won't touch drugs that are in a extracted/concentrated form. :confused:

but yeah karen, marijuana contains chemicals, like it or not :p

" I, do not ever have to deal with respectless and indecent enemies through the phone. Nevermore. "

I got an administration job within the same company.
Better employment terms, better payment, if i choose so,
my boss will pay my work related studies and i keep my long term contract.
And above all that, there's a radio/cdplayer on my desk!
I had to miss music while working for 4 years and i'm so glad that's history now.
It's still at the office, so i cannot play it loud but that doesn't matter.
It's still good.

of course not! and cocaine & heroin don't come from plants *shakes head*

:loco:

i'm guessing what karen means is that she won't touch drugs that are in a extracted/concentrated form. :confused:

but yeah karen, marijuana contains chemicals, like it or not :p

I once had someone tell me "If it grows from the ground it must be ok to use," so I offered him a slice of Amanita ocreata.