say something about ... yourself!

Props for the grammar then. My shift key would get totally ignored if I could only type with one hand.

Well all I see is a reference to version 9 that came out a while ago, some teacher was talking about version 10 I assume that's coming out sometime soon, but I see no reference to that either. Maybe it was a different line of speech recognition but I doubt it. Must have been 9 then

I was told you only have to say a few words and it learns the rest on its own, unlike the old ones I remember where you have to read from a long list of words several times through with many complaints from the program when they don't match.

Things I say about myself:

* I had a completely uneventful day today. Basically sat in front of my computer and just stared at it and couldn't get any work done.

* I had popcorn for lunch... tomorrow I must go grocery shopping.
enough with this laziness!

* it snowed today. We now have exactly 0.6 milimeter of snow on the ground, and somehow people forgot how to drive.

* I just finished brushing my teeths, washing my hands/ face and am now ready to go to bed so *maybe* I can get some work done better tomorrow.

* I did get an email from a company in Oregon that I designed some adds/ posters for them that my work is fantastic and will run in the paper tomorrow.
yay.

* I had one beer with dinner tonight