say something about ... yourself!

I want some kind of job where I can use the internets. I can't go back to working at a fast food place it was horrible. Or manual labor job would be nice.

a while ago there was a company in dallas hiring "personal assistants" - basically just researching simple information on the internet for people too dim to do it themselves.

but it was too far in dallas for me to go :(

a while ago there was a company in dallas hiring "personal assistants" - basically just researching simple information on the internet for people too dim to do it themselves.

but it was too far in dallas for me to go :(
Shit, I coulda aced that job.

@ david: i really don't know. it's hit & miss with online applications.

I've applied to Petco at least 3 times online, finally I went there to ask them what happened and they said they never got it.

Either that or they just don't even look twice at it.

well i've had luck so far with the online applications i've submitted. i've gotten 2 job offers so far from online applications. but...the jobs turned out to be shitty in some aspect so i declined. i'm trying to be picky this time!

well i've had luck so far with the online applications i've submitted. i've gotten 2 job offers so far from online applications. but...the jobs turned out to be shitty in some aspect so i declined. i'm trying to be picky this time!

That's good though, at least they looked at it.

just "aww!"ed at nikki's avatar irl

:tickled: The Nibbler actually inspired me to look for something cute.

Nikki all the Smash Bros pics you're uploading are making me want to play it but I'll have to drive 45 minutes to do so. That's why when we play online you're getting raped.