say something about ... yourself!

Friend is having another baby. She's my age. At least she's got a great family, loving husband, blah blah blah blah (the kind of people that are stable enough to have kids) but man. Lots of babies. Another high school friend just had a kid. And two of my friends are engaged. Is it weird to think 24 is still too young for kids? Each his own, blah blah blah, kids. Looooots of kids. Everywhere.

If I decide to have kids and have the opportunity in the future I would not do it until I was at least 30-35. I figure at that point your youth is pretty much gone and you're set in what you're going to be doing mostly, so your job/life would be stable enough to actually raise kids. I can't imagine people who are still in their early to even late 20s having kids and trying to teach them about the world when they're still just scratching the surface of life themselves. I wouldn't want to be 50 when I have kids, but at 35 I think I'd be stable enough and able to actually raise kids, a lot of these young parents I can't imagine doing a good job raising healthy, adjusted and intelligent kids (obvious exceptions but the majority I just can't imagine). Live before you attempt to create life.

Scored a PS3 with 7 games for 200 bucks the other night from a friend, and now my eyeballs are about to fall out of my head after two straight days of Red Dead Redemption.

HD ftw!

Friend is having another baby. She's my age. At least she's got a great family, loving husband, blah blah blah blah (the kind of people that are stable enough to have kids) but man. Lots of babies. Another high school friend just had a kid. And two of my friends are engaged. Is it weird to think 24 is still too young for kids? Each his own, blah blah blah, kids. Looooots of kids. Everywhere.

My friend that just got engaged is going to an aunt again. BABIES COME OUT OF EVERY VAGINA.

X was good. 13 is absolutely positively awful.

10 was the one with the water/jello sport thing and the really fruity looking blonde main character with the giant sword right? that was actually my first FF game as i thought the cgi cutscene/graphics were amazing and i wanted to check it out and then i actually really got into the game. sadly i don't like the other FF games though, i guess that one just got me into it and was alright at the time but when it comes to rpgs i go with bioware or bethesda and only those 2. 10 wasn't great but yeah i remember it being decent.