say something about ... yourself!

ask metalized, 'walking distance' has an entirely different meaning to me.

I took him to a dingy metal/rock bar when we was here, which I said was "in walking distance."

It was at least an hour walk, he claims it was longer :D

but the gym is close, about 10 minutes of brisk walking.

it's not like you got a dwi or anything...is it? :loco:

ugh i hear my brother awakening, meaning the house will soon begin stinking. i'm so tired of smelling his dope. it's not even regular pot, i used to live with that smell and it didn't really bother me. i dunno what he's got but it stinks to hell and makes me irritable after so many hours of smelling it. tis not skunkweed either...but IT STINKS. and makes me irritable :mad:

he could easily just go OUTSIDE and smoke it. we live on the very end of a dead end street, with a big yard and no house across the street from us. he could go out in the back yard to smoke it and no one would know a thing. ugh, i smell it already just from him opening his bedroom door and wafting the leftover stench into the living room.

You know how 7 pm is your work out time? Did you think it out really hard and come to the conclusion thats the best time to work out? I need a set time but I can't decide on one.

Music recording has made me ignore working out for a full week. I feel weak. :(

You know how 7 pm is your work out time? Did you think it out really hard and come to the conclusion thats the best time to work out? I need a set time but I can't decide on one.

Anytime between 7 pm & 9 pm, really. I chose that time because by then I've already done everything I'm going to do for the day, so when I'm done working out I can just clean up and get ready for bed. They say working out at night will keep you from falling asleep, but, I've never had that problem. Even though I usually don't go to bed until after midnight, but that's just from boredom, or, just because I can, but not from feeling wired.

i guess if he's outside then he can't have the "experience" he has while sitting in his room and listening to the same tom petty album over and over.

Why don't you just.... call the cops? :lol:

i should...but he has no money. my mother would have to pay for any bail or court costs. plus they'd see that we have more than the 4 legally allowed pets :loco:

i still should anyway, but it wouldn't teach anyone a lesson. he's already been to court once.