say something about ... yourself!

I've been tempted to just loudly talk about how the cops are stopping by though, but usually I assume he has headphones on when I'm not hearing music, so he probably wouldn't hear me anyway.

Oh man, that's a bummer. I actually have a 35 year old second cousin, who smokes weed all day long, does some sort of I.T. type job... is still supported almost entirely by his parents, and oddly enough listens almost exclusively to Tom Petty and Neil Young. Don't get me wrong, I love both, but... the fact that that's all he does... all day, every day infuriates me. He can't even motivate himself to mow his own lawn, or take care of his own pets.

I can't wait until school is over so I can get a new job and be completely financially independant. I'm going to save up several thousand to give to each of my parents, and tell them I never want to speak to either of them again.

well, my brother went to work with my mom one day and moved some boxes around, for which they paid him $100, which i believe has funded the last couple months of this stench.

I can't wait until school is over so I can get a new job and be completely financially independant. I'm going to save up several thousand to give to each of my parents, and tell them I never want to speak to either of them again.

c'mon, let's both become personal trainers! then we can have a reality show where we whip rotund metalheads into shape. metalheads only. it'd be interesting.

oooh, actually, we could have a show like the biggest loser, with two teams. one team of metalheads, one team of emos! :lol:

l_b33fbc3ae34b4809e947dcc95c3d1fbb.jpg

VS

fatgirl6.jpg

I choose...8-10 range! :kickass:

From this day forward I will work out every single day without fail. I swear to my ancestors.
as lame as it is, i'm actually going to the gym more frequently and working out longer since i have to depend on someone else to take me there. i've gone every day for the past 5 days since my accident and worked out for about an hr to an hr and a half each time. my mom hasn't been working for the past few days either, so she'll just ask if i feel like going to the gym and it's not as if i have anything else to do.
normally, i'd probobly get to the gym 2 or 3 days within the 5, as i'd either be too beat from working a morning or know i'd wind up getting called in to close or i just wouldn't even bother leaving the house.

my motivation will probobly be even less once i start working at home depot, too, but the gym is open 24-hr during the week and i'm gonna push myself damn hard to workout regularly.

Oh man, that's a bummer. I actually have a 35 year old second cousin, who smokes weed all day long, does some sort of I.T. type job... is still supported almost entirely by his parents, and oddly enough listens almost exclusively to Tom Petty and Neil Young. Don't get me wrong, I love both, but... the fact that that's all he does... all day, every day infuriates me. He can't even motivate himself to mow his own lawn, or take care of his own pets.
yeah... the guy i used to work with at walmart and get weed from was obsessed with neil young. as well as being a waste of life. i'm noticing a trend.

I don't understand why you and Cara want to work out. I only do it because I'm trying to gain weight.
i want to lose weight/shape up. i do have a fast metabolism, but since i'm short-ish, my weight distribution pisses me off.

and beyond that, i just feel better from working out and it's a better use of my time that pretty much anything else i've been doing thusfar.