say something about ... yourself!

That sounds really good! Who of you guys is singing there?
His name is Justin and this was the first band he ever sang in. He's very musically gifted, probably moreso than anyone else in the band. The guy can play any instrument you put in front of him and he's probably one of the best bassists I've ever heard. We we're amazed at how much natural talent he had for singing, but ultimately he decided it wasn't his thing and quit to continue playing bass.

Is going for a walk with Blitz now. Also, put down a deposit on a two week vacation in October. Also also, is off of work tomorrow and will call in sick on Thursday for a trip to the zoo and to the convention center to see Obama.

...will NOT be walking Blitz now AND - has lightning fast reflexes when it comes to a vomiting dog. I hear the gurgle and can throw off the laptop, leap out of bed and run across the house and into the backyard within 2 seconds to avoid having dog puke in the house.

well my mother didn't like my bitching about my brother when she got home :lol:

she said the only thing she could do is kick him out. to which i replied "no, just stop giving him money - period. don't give him any, keep your purse away from him. if he needs something, just go get it, don't give him money for it." conversation ended there, though i'm sure my suggestion is useless.

she said the only thing she could do is kick him out. to which i replied "no, just stop giving him money - period. don't give him any, keep your purse away from him. if he needs something, just go get it, don't give him money for it." conversation ended there, though i'm sure my suggestion is useless.

her only suggestion was to install a screen door with rubber sealings all around the edge

hahahahhaha

edit: storm door, dur

:rolleyes:

INTERVENTION!

Cara is this the same person that spends entire evenings locked in the bathroom?

If so, I'm giving up weed RIGHT NOW haha.

Cara is this the same person that spends entire evenings locked in the bathroom?

If so, I'm giving up weed RIGHT NOW haha.

No, that's my other brother. However, my weed brother is the one who is a germ freak, and he likes to *neatly stack* his trash up in his room rather than throw it away. This includes beer bottles, movie tickets, candy wrappers, newspapers, basically anything that will not rot. He also must have his own bottle of antibacterial dishwashing liquid that he carries through the house with him.

Umm...heres a silly question. Why doesn't he get a job? I mean, I know I don't have one but I'm not the type of person who can manage high school with working.

Soon though.