say something about ... yourself!

The fact is women are cunts. They want someone to act like an asshole because it's exciting to them. Then they'll complain that he's an asshole. They wanna date assholes until they're ready to settle down, so they use men to get what they want and then throw them away. Then they complain about how there aren't any nice men anymore.

They want their cake and want to eat it too, and they have no qualms about using you to get there. This is rampant in the US so just save your money and buy video games.

The psychology behind it is very real, however. There is a reason women like assholes, and that's because they always know where they stand with them. They can deal with fights and arguments and being treated like shit because they always know what to expect. They're afraid to let a truly nice guy into their lives because they wouldn't be able to handle the pain if it doesn't work out. They view nice guys as risky and assholes as a sure thing because these types of women are chicken shit and weak people.

That said, women like strong men because they like to feel safe. Being a pushover doesn't make them feel safe, so sometimes when they say "you're too nice", what they're really saying is "I need a stronger man". There's a reason women are turned on to guys who fight, who are very confident, and who may even be douchebags; it's because douchebags are extremely confident and alpha, as ridiculous as they may be.

However, John, if you weren't acting like a doormat pansy-ass (and I can't really see you being that), chances are your ex-gf was just a self-absorbed cunt who should find a boyfriend who beats her. Those types of women really do deserve it and get no sympathy from me.

I wasn't a yes man or anything, I just did a lot of things like to make shit easier on her. The comment finally came out when I reached over to pick up the fork she dropped. -_-

The fact is women are cunts. They want someone to act like an asshole because it's exciting to them. Then they'll complain that he's an asshole. They wanna date assholes until they're ready to settle down, so they use men to get what they want and then throw them away. Then they complain about how there aren't any nice men anymore.

They want their cake and want to eat it too, and they have no qualms about using you to get there. This is rampant in the US so just save your money and buy video games.

The psychology behind it is very real, however. There is a reason women like assholes, and that's because they always know where they stand with them. They can deal with fights and arguments and being treated like shit because they always know what to expect. They're afraid to let a truly nice guy into their lives because they wouldn't be able to handle the pain if it doesn't work out. They view nice guys as risky and assholes as a sure thing because these types of women are chicken shit and weak people.

That said, women like strong men because they like to feel safe. Being a pushover doesn't make them feel safe, so sometimes when they say "you're too nice", what they're really saying is "I need a stronger man". There's a reason women are turned on to guys who fight, who are very confident, and who may even be douchebags; it's because douchebags are extremely confident and alpha, as ridiculous as they may be.

However, John, if you weren't acting like a doormat pansy-ass (and I can't really see you being that), chances are your ex-gf was just a self-absorbed cunt who should find a boyfriend who beats her. Those types of women really do deserve it and get no sympathy from me.

this whole thing seems pretty true. especially the fourth paragraph.

Look, the way I see it, if the designers of this apartment didn't want me to piss in the sink, they wouldn't have separated my bathroom into two rooms making the one with the toilet further from my room and kitchen.