say something about ... yourself!

I was at the bar tonight and this girl was all over me...I turned her down. Didn't actually say it to her face but I just bailed with some friends to do something else. I kinda hate myself right now. My friends weren't giving me a hard time or anything but were like "damn, I'd hit that...she was fucking all for you." I feel bad...but the next time I ain't passing that shit up. Anyone with similar situations? I'm sure there are.

I was at the bar tonight and this girl was all over me...I turned her down. Didn't actually say it to her face but I just bailed with some friends to do something else. I kinda hate myself right now. My friends weren't giving me a hard time or anything but were like "damn, I'd hit that...she was fucking all for you." I feel bad...but the next time I ain't passing that shit up. Anyone with similar situations? I'm sure there are.

I turned down a week of guaranteed sex around New Years. Told me she wanted to stay with me while she was in town, wanted to fuck. She didn't look bad at all. Pretty white girl, short, cute. Very intelligent, good taste in metal.

I do regret it a little, but really her personality...I don't know. She's into that Go-Go shit and seeing her in that outfit turned me off. That and the fact that she wouldn't stop shoving her tongue down my throat.

I had a fucking humiliating/depressing experience tonight. I invited a bunch of "friends" to have a few beers for my birthday tonight. about 7 people said they were coming. 1 showed up. Fuck, I know I'm not the most popular person in the world, but thats just fucking sad.

Going full on hermit misanthrope now.

I had a fucking humiliating/depressing experience tonight. I invited a bunch of "friends" to have a few beers for my birthday tonight. about 7 people said they were coming. 1 showed up. Fuck, I know I'm not the most popular person in the world, but thats just fucking sad.

Shit that sucks... Well Happy 2 or 3 days post-birthday :kickass:

Dont' feel bad man, I've spent a few post-18 years old birthdays pretty much alone. On my 19th birthday which was a Friday night, no one went up with me to see Morbid Angel, but I sure as hell went anyway because it was the first tour with Dave Vincent in 9 years. I almost died on the way because I got real fucking stoned and the pouring demonic rain was fogging everything up. Semis blowing water on windshields and hydroplaning. But I survived because (I won't rub it in too hard) I know how to drive. haha. I spent it alone...but which I was at the time, very quiet and hermit-esque you won't get too many people to celebrate your birthday (muchless remember it) if you don't hang out as much (or every fucking day really). It's just how the people are in this country. I beat myself up but I got over it. Since the bar the other night I realize that I do have potential and I ain't going to beat myself up too much longer. It's quite simple really for anyone who has this problem...don't think or analyze too hard, just say "I'm not going to do it." Cut it off...cut off the fucking negativity. Do your shit your way and people will come to you. Either that or you just don't pass up an opportunity to socialize.