say something about ... yourself!

Went to bed hours ago. Sleep said "fuck you," mind said "HEY LET'S THINK ABOUT NEXT YEAR AND THE IMPENDING ISSUES YOU'LL FACE THAT AREN'T YOUR FAULT BUT YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH THEM ANYWAY!" So I got up and wandered into the internet for a bit.

Went to bed hours ago. Sleep said "fuck you," mind said "HEY LET'S THINK ABOUT NEXT YEAR AND THE IMPENDING ISSUES YOU'LL FACE THAT AREN'T YOUR FAULT BUT YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH THEM ANYWAY!" So I got up and wandered into the internet for a bit.

Gods that sucks... Hate that feeling. I find lifting weights can help, sometimes.

this guy reeks of LRD

Don't force me to make war on you. For real dude. For real.

Yes, you have to tiptoe around me. I appreciate friendly sarcasm from friends, not trolls on a forum.

Shall I teach you the meaning of troll? Really... I'm not trolling. ... Yet.
I'm just trying to join in here.... while I await something new from WD and/or the reformation of Nevermore.

nah not even close, LRD is barely fucking literate. and thats one of the better things you can say about him.

You are CORRECT sir.. It is a fact that I am not LRD!

BTW... I did a search on this LRD fellow... All I found was three posts and they are all the same... some sort of spam type advertisments...

What did this person do to p*ss you guys off? I mean, it's not that hard to get some of the folks blood boiling around here. But you guys really seem to hate LRD.

Also, I did search on Ledmag... yeah, the dot dot dot thing... other than that... what's the connection there?

LRD was just a fucking creep, through and through. This guy was a registered sex offender and from what I hear used to do creepy things at the public library in Irving, Texas.

I actually talked to LRD and his mother at one point on the phone when I lived in Texas. It felt like there were a few loose bolts in his head, and his mother wasn't any better.

Also if Acie says someone is weird, then the person is really fucking weird.

Also, I did search on Ledmag... yeah, the dot dot dot thing... other than that... what's the connection there?

similar insult style and diction, but if you are from the old forum as you claim i suppose that's not a stretch. the old days were a lot more shit-talkin with more flame wars just for fun. these damn kids today were raised on self-esteem instead of ass-whoopins!